Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

I remember that someone claiming to be a TM2 cameraman or something similar did a Reddit AMA, and said Leah's house was the messiest of all. I honestly do not have a hard time believing that.
Yes, I believe that too. But I think she was on drugs at the time. To me, she looks a bit healthier this year. She is still painfully thin, but her face does not seem quite as haggard. Instead of college, I think a course or two in basic nutrition and cooking might serve her well. BTW, what is a communications major supposed to lead In the real world?

I don't want to be rude, but all the communications majors I went to school with are communicating since graduation... as telemarketers.
Lol, of course there are a couple who work in retail. Can't forget that.

Not that there is a thing wrong with either of those jobs, just that neither are particularly demanding of a specific degree. Of course, it is worth noting that the reason I knew so many communications majors in the first place is that I was an art education major. Fine arts is wonderful, but not usually the easiest to earn a living from.

You're watching this right now too? She legit just stole Jace.... and I can even take David seriously on any level.

And these weak a$$ producers are killing me. Oh, dear, you can't take him, oh dear. The way they allow Janelle and David talk to them is fcuking insane!!!! You stand in front of the damn car and the back and call his grandmother idiots!! David is not going to do a damn thing with cameras rolling. Get a damn backbone!!!

And these weak a$$ producers are killing me. Oh, dear, you can't take him, oh dear. The way they allow Janelle and David talk to them is fcuking insane!!!! You stand in front of the damn car and the back and call his grandmother idiots!! David is not going to do a damn thing with cameras rolling. Get a damn backbone!!!

Janelle is his birth mother but does not have custody of him - that legit was kidnapping if Babs didn't give consent for them to take him. The producers were soft. I mean they called the cops but the cops didn't show up at the hotel for all that time. Even if it's a familial 'abduction', it's still a child we're talking about.

And Barbara is right - the men in Janelle's life are scary. Janelle doesn't hold a thought of her own and whatever the dude next to her says sticks.

This episode is wack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sophie-Rose
If Jenelle were smart, she'd ditch MTV. They aren't loyal to anything but ratings and are making her look as bad as possible.

I get why she took Jace, but it really wasn't the wisest thing to do. And I'm sorry, but Barbara is a drama queen and clearly likes to be in control. David might not be perfect, but he and Jenelle seem to be doing okay. Barbara needs to stop acting like a perfect parent, she clearly isn't putting Jace's feelings above all else.

If Jenelle were smart, she'd ditch MTV. They aren't loyal to anything but ratings and are making her look as bad as possible.

I get why she took Jace, but it really wasn't the wisest thing to do. And I'm sorry, but Barbara is a drama queen and clearly likes to be in control. David might not be perfect, but he and Jenelle seem to be doing okay. Barbara needs to stop acting like a perfect parent, she clearly isn't putting Jace's feelings above all else.
Agree about Barbara. Jenelle can't ditch MTV, she needs & wants the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Loyal? What exactly did MTV do wrong as far as Janelle? Janelle would not have a story line if Barbara was not on the show. No Barb, no Jace, no point of Janelle to be on the show. It's either do what MTV says or go on welfare (we all know she is not capable of getting a job).

Giving birth to a child does not make him hers to take. She has no rights to him and can't go taking him when she feels like it. Barbara thought he was probably watching Janelle on stage or hanging with a crew member.

Jenelle isn't smart though.

They don't make her look bad, she's done that all on her own. They work with the material these fools give them. MTV is easy money for all these lazy girls! ALL OF THEM! So they don't care about how they are portrayed, if they did they wouldn't be on the show after all these years. Loyalty? MTV pays HER, not the other way around. they have the upper hand. loyalty has no place in reality TV

Barbara may not be a perfect parent (they don't even exist), however, she has given Jace MUCH more than Jenelle has ever even tried to give him. That's why the judge continues to give Barbara custody. Jenelle is unstable, irrational, immature and just downright nasty. 3 kids by 3 different men. not a particularly good example of stability and making good decisions.

I have always hated the way Barbara and Jenelle communicate by yelling in front of Jace. That's not good at all.

I never said MTV owed Jenelle any loyalty, but she was acting as if they were doing her dirty by filming Barbara and like she couldn't understand it. I never said they owed it to her to portray her in her best light, but clearly drama brings the ratings so they aren't showing her with David and the kids happily eating pizza or playing or whatever, they're showing the times she screams and gets upset. It's tv, that's what they do. I know it, and if Jenelle is concerned about how she looks on tv, then she better know it too.
But if they're going to intentionally broadcast more drama than good stuff, then yes they are intentionally making her look as bad as possible because its good for ratings. They've done it with the other moms as well whenever they could.
I'm not saying they've targeted Jenelle, just that she should be more aware that nobody is going to watch out for her.

And as a parent I feel that if Barbara were so concerned with Jace's whereabouts, she would have watched more closely. If I was worried there was a kind of 'flight risk' for anyone with my kid, I would be by their side. I'm not saying anything throughout the whole show had been all Jenelle or Barbara's fault, just that neither one has been innocent, and I think that Barbara is way more at fault than people like to admit. My opinion.

I just feel so bad for Jace, no 7 yr old should have to go through that...the fighting, yelling, name calling, asking him where he wants to live, bad mouthing to him about the the other...it's just absolutley disgusting and extremely harmful to his emotional well being. I just want him to see a positive relationship somewhere in his life..he should be in therapy right now and if he isn't he will need alot of it when he gets older because that child is so damaged from their relationship.

It just pisses me off that they both think it;s ok to act like that in front of him. I want to strangle them both!!!!!!!

David is a fckuing LOSER who wouldn't even be with janelle if it wasn't for the show. he has no job and mooches of of her and he thinks he god's gift to jace and janelle.

Also, as for Jenelle having no storyline without Barbara, I politely beg to differ. She still would have the same basic storyline as the majority of the other moms. She's still raising a family, planning a wedding, and has whatever drama goes on with Nathan.
That's pretty much what goes on with the other moms anymore.

David and Jenelle are no saints, not by a long shot. But they seems like they're happy together and the kids seem happy enough. I think a large part of the drama in their household is caused by Barbara. Her less than stellar parenting has definitely left some deep wounds.
They all need a long course of therapy.