Teeheeeheeee!! I'm BERRY happy too!!!!!

Thanks for the info, TL!!!!! And Congrats on your berry baby carly!!

Congrats to you too! I'm just glad that there were some left for a few of us to enjoy! I'm actually more excited about it in the baby carly because I can't carry the big carlys! This is just perfect for me!! This will be a great spring/summer bag for running around town!

That is a cute lil pouch! Can't wait to see the pics of the real thing!
Hooray for tl!!:yahoo:

IDMT: Your red patent tote is stunning!! (and thanks!)

Thank you, everyone! I hope they come out in the medium or large plus some nice matching wallets! And some ergos.... etc. etc. etc.! :graucho: And then on to PINK!

Yes Mommyville! I think this is GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! The SA did tell me that Coach has a few surpises up their sleeve! Maybe this is what he meant! I asked him if he knew what kind of surprises, and he said "If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Smart @$$!! :roflmfao:

Yes Mommyville! I think this is GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! The SA did tell me that Coach has a few surpises up their sleeve! Maybe this is what he meant! I asked him if he knew what kind of surprises, and he said "If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Smart @$$!! :roflmfao:
Well, I hope they come up w/ PLENTY of surprises for us!!!!! In regular sized bags, though so I can actually purchase them and not just drool!!!!!!! :graucho: I wanted the fall patchwork Carly sooooooo badly, and all my outlet has is this baby Carly top handle pouch, which for ME is totally useless! Maybe a nice new patchwork pattern will come out in a regular sized handbag now!!!!!

^^ Can't your outlet do a charge/send for the fall patchwork carly?

Anyway, I'm still a happy, happy girl that they did the berry in the pouch otherwise I wouldn't own it. I can use this but can't use the other 2 sizes. My shoulders are slouchy I guess! LOL! It'll be a fun little bag to use for errands and such! I prefer this over a swingpack and if I need a crossbody I have my hippie! I am loving all the color that I have in my current collection! And since baby carly is considered an accessory, I haven't broken my ban technically! :graucho: ;)

^^ Can't your outlet do a charge/send for the fall patchwork carly?

Anyway, I'm still a happy, happy girl that they did the berry in the pouch otherwise I wouldn't own it. I can use this but can't use the other 2 sizes. My shoulders are slouchy I guess! LOL! It'll be a fun little bag to use for errands and such! I prefer this over a swingpack and if I need a crossbody I have my hippie! I am loving all the color that I have in my current collection! And since baby carly is considered an accessory, I haven't broken my ban technically! :graucho: ;)
LOLOL Well that is GREAT that it's considered an accessory and doesnt cause you to break your ban!!! LOL We are opposites in that I prefer a swingpack to run errands with b/c it's a nice slim, flat little crossbody bag that I can toss over my shoulder as well w/ a coat on if I wanted to!!! The hippies feel funny on me!!! :yes:
I did do a charge/send for the fall patchwork Carly and it arrived w/ peeled python...when I called the outlet that shipped it, they informed that all their medium Carly's were like that, but they also had the tiny Carly top handle pouch, and unfortunately I cant do that bag!!!! It's MUCH too teeny and I dont even carry that much daily!!!! So, I have to say I am destined to NOT have a patchwork Carly :crybaby:SAD!!!!

Oh, that's right! I forgot about the peeling python. That's too bad. Well, when you get sad about not having that one, you can look at your new berry Carly and you'll be happy once again! I hope mine ships today! I have Spring fever and still have February and March to get through!

Oh, that's right! I forgot about the peeling python. That's too bad. Well, when you get sad about not having that one, you can look at your new berry Carly and you'll be happy once again! I hope mine ships today! I have Spring fever and still have February and March to get through!
I STILL wanted the patchwork one as well!!!! :graucho: I KNOW....we still have TWO more months to get thru til SPRING!!!! UGH I hope it ships today too for you!!!

aww... this is just too small for me :crybaby: I want a medium size berry carly.
I have a feeling they will be bringing alot of this color out toward the end of the spring/summer....not sure why...it's just a FEELING!!!! LOL You WILL get this bag in the size you want!!! And dont feel bad....if the tiny top handle Carly was the only size available, I would never have ordered khaki/berry either due to the size!!!! I dont buy just for color....I buy for NEED, as I do not waste my cash on things that I know I will never use (we do not use credit cards)!!!! I'm betting you will get what you want BERRY BERRY soon!!!!! And I'll be waiting for pics!!! :tup:

Mommyville, have you learned to like the medium Carly? Cause you had mentioned that it was too small and that you prefered the large in the recent past?:wondering

Mommyville, have you learned to like the medium Carly? Cause you had mentioned that it was too small and that you prefered the large in the recent past?:wondering
Honestly I am not sure yet! :rolleyes: I have the large chocolate Carly, and I found it's just too large to use for my everyday needs, so I am using it as a "vacation/travel/carry-on bag for an airplane", as my family and I take lots of vacations thoughout the year....I took her to Disney last month and she was GREAT, especially as my carry-on bag for the plane...she even held our portable DVD player, and both our cameras, PLUS my other essentials to keep the kids happy and busy on a plane ride!!! I do PREFER the drop of the large as opposed to the medium w/ a heavy winter coat, but that wont be an issue w/ my khaki/berry medium b/c I am saving her for the spring (no heavy coat then!!!!!) So, to answer your question....I am berry not sure.....but will find out berry soon!!!!! :graucho: