Technical issue

I wonder if any of you updated Windows last week with the latest windows security updates. That was around the same time that Vlad updated the system.
I use firefox and haven't had any problems.
You may have some malware problems. I volunteer for a computer forum. PM me if you are interested in information on that. It is a free forum and they answer your questions for you.

Yup, all my software is up to date. That's Windows, Firefox (recent version just came out too), and all my anti-virus/trojan, spyware programs, not to mention other stuff like iTunes7, hehe.:graucho: And I do a full system scan with Ewido, Norton AV, Ad-Watch anti-spyware every 2 days as well as another scan for spyware using my Zone Alarm Pro firewall. I don't have any trouble apart from the slow-loading at times but that's prolly from the massive amt of posts here as Vlad said. I haven't noticed anything else different with other sites or general web-surfing:smile:

Oooo, cooool!!! I always wondered how to do that. There were times when I used to admin a forum that I needed/wanted to use that function, but never could figure it out!!

Thanks SS!!! You rock! :jammin:

Aww, shucks..:shame: hehe.. You're welcome PP!! And, if you just wanted to catch whatever is on your active window (minus all the other crap on the inactive window in the background), just use Alt-PrtScn on your active window and then just paste it to Paint, as per usual.:smile:

Sometimes when windows updates, it changes things around. There are a great number of photos on PF so sometimes that makes it load slow but I have been having a little bit of trouble too. Like, something is a little buggy.

update on my tech problem... i only get signed in after staying here for around an hour... just lurking as a guest and then suddenly i am no longer a guest, i finally get signed in automatically... how weird is that?

oh well, at least im able to sign in after a while.