teal twiggy on ebay

didi78 said:
btw, it did get a bid by a bad bad ebayer before, and it was up to $550 or something.

Sorry, guys, but I still don't get it. You mean someone bid and then someone else emailed the seller and made an offer? Isn't that weird? So then in that case, the transaction would be off-ebay...could be a little sketchy for both parties (if they don't know each other).

interesting!!! I just won an 05 Rouge City on eBay today and one of the other bidders was bid2win...

I also saw on the Authenticate this thread that pupster is investigating a bag bid2win is associated with.

interesting...

^^thanks fiatflux!! I'll post pictures when it arrives!!! I have been dying for an 05 Rouge City

(sorry to be off topic everyone but I've been hyperventalating since the seller accepted my offer)

fiatflux said:
How can it say "0 bids" now - when it definitely had some bids? Is it because the seller has the right to cancel bids if they know it is a bad bidder?

yeppers, i'm not sure why the bag was taken down, but the seller can cancel bids from a bad bidder :yes:

redney said:
^^thanks fiatflux!! I'll post pictures when it arrives!!! I have been dying for an 05 Rouge City

(sorry to be off topic everyone but I've been hyperventalating since the seller accepted my offer)

redney, i just saw the pics! yay for you! drink some more wine. you did good.

^^:yahoo: thanks, chigirl, I'm soooo excited (and onto glass # 3!!! bagsnshoofetish, where are ya????) lol!!!

It's been a good ending to a craptacular day!!

oh, yes, congratulations to you redney, that's wonderful :smile: ...there's nothing like a new b-bag to brighten up any girl's day :P ...and i absolutely love your word "craptacular", i'm gonna steal that one!!!

bbagbubba said:
Sorry, guys, but I still don't get it. You mean someone bid and then someone else emailed the seller and made an offer? Isn't that weird? So then in that case, the transaction would be off-ebay...could be a little sketchy for both parties (if they don't know each other).

yup, someone bid and then seller cancelled and then the bag disappeared. WHAT?!:blink: