teal twiggy on ebay

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi chigirl! i was gonna post this one too...boy you're fast! It used to be $100 guess the reserve was met.

2. ohhhh check out the highest bidder, she's been discussed before...

3. it is because i am on the hunt! i hope to be off the hunt soon because i don't like scanning eBay.

you going to bid? it would look lovely with your other blues.

4. yes, i want to bid! it would look very lovely with my other blues...and so would a blueberry and a blue-grey! HAHAHA. It's NEVER ENDING!

5. if you get blue-grey, you won't need this (or vice versa). they are supposed to be similar (but i am biased and think teal is prettier though blue-grey does look lovely too).

6. o0o0o i like this one!! damn!

7. omigosh, where did it go gals, did you get it didi-girl?!?!?!

8. i have this one & i love it! the leather is sooo soft!

9. Wow that was fast!!

10. It ended eary......but with no bids, know....huh.

Hope the seller gets paid if the buyer is..........ahem..:sneaky:
    What's up with that anyway??

I hate when the auction ends early:hrmm: :sneaky:

11. my computer......:weird:

12. sorry:shame:

13. what!? IT's GONE!? No I didn't get it! I messaged her to see if she has a buy-it-now, but apparently someone made her an offer she couldn't refuse. SAD!

14. btw, it did get a bid by a bad bad ebayer before, and it was up to $550 or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice