Teal -- the story a three zippered MAC

Izzy's Mom

Mar 6, 2009
Once upon a time, an RM newbie went looking for a teal bag
gi40.gif
. She searched high and low for just the right style.

First she tried a MAC. Too mushy she thought. And back it went.

Then she found a Beloved Mini in burgundy. She loved that bag and thought, well, just maybe this would look good in teal....but when it arrived, that bag was also too mushy for the style. And back it went.

Despairing of every finding the right teal bag,
tr18.gif
she decided to take a chance on an unknown bag.... (the story to be continued)

As a result of having two helpers this eveing, good pix were difficult to take.

Here's some of the exterior pockets. All the zippers work, the bottom zipper opens/closes but no pocket. The middle zipper is for a 1/2 pocket. And the top zipper is for a full size exterior pocket.

Attachments

• Pix #6.jpg
    Pix #6.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Pix #7.jpg
    Pix #7.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 98
Ok, I must say... this has got to be one of my favorite reveals EVER, not only because teal is STUNNING :drool: but because of your adorable cats! I :heart: them!!!!! Nothing is better than animals with RM pics... my favs for sure! :yes:

Oooooo.. Yummy! I really like the three zip MAC! I actually wasn't too sure what it was going to be like and whether I would like it, but now I do! Your photos are gorgeous and kitties are so sweet! Thanks for sharing your lovely new baggie with us!

That's all the pix for tonight. No modeling pix as I was getting attacked by the helpers. The tassels are an issue for anyone with active cats. In fact Minou decided the dust bag made for good sleeping and it was a fight to reclaim it!

Attachments

• Pix #3.jpg
    Pix #3.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 98
One thing I discovered is that the 3-zip style gives a nice structure to the smoshiness of the teal leather. I don't know if it would work as well with a pebble texture or something chewier. The regular MAC in the teal just collapsed on itself, whereas this new style seems to hold together a bit better. I hope that makes sense?