Teal -- the story a three zippered MAC

Indy the dust bag appears to be a new style. I almost squealed when I saw it as the little bird is just so cute in the left corner. Plus it feels a little thicker fabric that the brown or the blue/white dust bags.

mtview I will take your advice on safe storage as I see the tassels are going to be an issue. 5 minutes out of the dust bag and Minou had one in her mouth and was ready to chomp down! Will try to get to modeling shots in the next day or two but wanted to get some pix of the bag up ASAP as there was some discussion on the chat thread re: what does the 3-zip really look like IRL.

Love, Tess, Magjes, Skannystyle, BH, and Bay The kitties are now preening with all the compliments you've showered on them. I'm sure they'll now want modeling fees of extra crunchies in their bowls or other treats. They definitely fit the pattern of "will work for food" beasties!

It's gorgeous! And I'm glad we were able to find out the mystery of the 3-Zip MAC and All The Pockets. LOL! Your kitties are adorable! We're lucky, ours has no interests on tassels, but of walking on bags when left on the counter! :wtf:

A taste test was in process...
attachment.php

:lol: This cracked me up! A new meaning for "chewy" leather! Congrats on finding just the right teal bag. Thanks for all the detailed comments and pics; really helps to show us what the 3-zip MAC is all about!