Teal office on eBay

Oh, I am so close to getting it! But I wonder how the handles are in real life. They look a bit darkened! I'm a stickler for clean handles. :shame: And I've pre-ordered a blue-grey work from Bal NY. I hope someone buys this before I have a chance to decide, so they can make the decision for me. :lol:

IT'S MEEEEEEE!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: OMG I'm in LOOOVEEEEE!!! Special thanks to Amanda, BooYah, firstclass1 for the heads up! And MiMi too.... I've been waiting for one, either this or the turq 05, I'm in :love:

hatikuh said:
IT'S MEEEEEEE!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: OMG I'm in LOOOVEEEEE!!! Special thanks to Amanda, BooYah, firstclass1 for the heads up! And MiMi too.... I've been waiting for one, either this or the turq 05, I'm in :love:

:yahoo:lots of congrats! you lucky ducky! so happy she's going to be soooooooo loved ;) :love: please post pics as soon as you get her :love:

congrats!!! great deal! i am so happy for you. you will LOVE it. i even have to say that i prefer my teal to my '05 turq. the turq. is gorgeous but the teal is a softer, more vintage color.

Ohhh Edna, I just read the thread, sorry sweetie I didn't know you also wanted it... as soon as I saw my PMs I hit that BIN before even reading the description, let alone this thread :shame: Hopefully another one will come up soon for you! :heart:

hatikuh said:
Ohhh Edna, I just read the thread, sorry sweetie I didn't know you also wanted it... as soon as I saw my PMs I hit that BIN before even reading the description, let alone this thread :shame: Hopefully another one will come up soon for you! :heart:

No worries! :flowers: I'm just glad a PFer got it!

Edna, yeah, there'll be more teals out there for you and me :graucho: In the meantime, we can drool over hatikuh's and live vicariously through her :love: