Tax season is here!

I'm a full time Masters student with intentions on starting law school this August, but I've also got a baby coming in August, so I've got a lot to figure out. I usually get a refund, but I file with DH and he usually owes, so my refund offsets what he pays back. I will however get the black empreinte artsy when it releases in March!!!

I'm a full time Masters student with intentions on starting law school this August, but I've also got a baby coming in August, so I've got a lot to figure out. I usually get a refund, but I file with DH and he usually owes, so my refund offsets what he pays back. I will however get the black empreinte artsy when it releases in March!!!
I can't wait to see that bag!

I really should save my return...I really should. I could definitely build up my rainy day fund and or save for the remodel of my upstairs bathroom BUT maybe just maybe ill save most and get the MC Sarah I've been drooling over. Maybe ill look at that Leo Stole I can't justify quite yet. Maybe ill get the round coin purse and be good. ...idk we'll see when I get around to filing.

I spent half my return on the artsy! The other half gets split between savings and investments. So I'm half responsible!!

At least I'm only responsible for me (no car payment, no house payment, no kids). :P