Tattos have any???

Just one. I have a butterfly on my back. Sorry the pic is a little blurry.

cc3f.jpg

i want one but can't think of something i could stand to have for the rest of my life...so i guess i want it for the wrong reasons. :smile: and i kind of agree with it taking away from a woman esp. if it's somewhere where it can be easily seen. i guess it's not really my style. besides, hubby HATES them. :smile:

DH is an emt and told me once when i mentioned it about how BAD old tattoos look. and i got this image of all my friends who have small of their back tattoos when they're 80. heh.

i wish someone would invent a tattoo ink that faded away over the course of a year or two or five. more permanant than the stick on or airbrush ones, but not a lifetime commitment. and if you really liked it after five years or so, you could just get it done with real ink. someone could make a mint if they invented that. :smile:

it's funny, in truth I'm really lucky that I am an unbelievable procrastinator - if I were a bit more pro-active, I would have three big butterflies/a big lotus flower/a starfish/a big pegasus tattooed up my back! Those were my ideas from about age 18 of what I wanted - now at 24 I'm really glad I didn't!

I'm not quite over the tattoo thing, though - I'm still attracted to the idea of customising my own body, but I've gone off the big designs, as most people who regret their tattoos are irritated by big ones they can't hide.
Now my plan is to get a tiny star outline on my foot (like Kate Hudson's) and maybe a really small one on my back just below my bra-line, so it can be hidden.

I love this topic though, i love knowing what other people have!

I don't have one but thinking about getting a small feather on my right ankle (facing inside), so it's not too visible. I love the one Nicole Richie has on her ankle and that was my inspiration.

nicolerems.jpg

nicole_richie_train_thumb_1132781798.jpg

(sophies.blogg.se)

i have 3 fairies on the small of my back. i got it on September 17, 2005, 3 months before my 21st birthday.

attachment.php

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

if you look carefully you can see that they're breaking all the rules! :biggrin:

Attachments

• tattoo 001.jpg
    tattoo 001.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 4,560
yeuxhonnetes said:
i have 3 fairies on the small of my back. i got it on September 17, 2005, 3 months before my 21st birthday.

attachment.php

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

if you look carefully you can see that they're breaking all the rules! :biggrin:

Awesome tattoo, that is a cool idea :nuts: It's beautiful :love:

I really want to add to mine, even though I said I would hold off for a while.

jc2239 said:
yeuxhonnetes i think that's the coolest tattoo i've ever seen......there's so much detail...it's beautiful :P

thanks :shame:! i got the picture from a postcard. it took the artist 4.5 hours to do it, and because this is my first tattoo and it was done on my back it hurt terribly. i was incredibly sore when the whole thing was over.

i forgot to add this photo, to show how big it really is. pardon the excess baggage.:shame:

attachment.php

Attachments

• tattoo 002.jpg
    tattoo 002.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 433
I wanted to get a tatoo, but my DH, who was my boyfriend at the time, talked me out of it, so I ended up getting my belly button pierced instead. I had it for almost ten years- and finally took it out when I was five months pregnant.

I'm 48 and tattoo free but I did promise my 16 year old that when I turned 50 and she turned 18 we'd go and each get a tattoo together. Actually, I can't wait and it's been difficult getting her to wait when all her friends are going down to the tattoo parlor and coming home with hearts, suns, horoscopes, and whatever else. She doesn't have any tattoo's yet and is really chomping at the bit for one. I'd like to put it off as long as possible until she's old enough to make sure this is what she wants to put on her body for the rest of her life....

Should be interesting....I'll keep you posted!