Tattos have any???

1. Just thought it would be fun to ask do you have any tattos? What are they of,how many, and where on you?:love:

2. There was a thread similar to this....quite a few people on the forum have very interesting tattoos.

3. Im new here so I didn't know this was already a topic but would love to here all about the intresting tattos

4. yep...i have 3. 2 butterflies and a 'K'.

5. yup, only one though, got it when i was under age...17, its on my back its a little flower, i havent seen it recently, but im sure its still there!

6. I have only one between my wrist and forearm, it's my asian horoscope sign and it's filled in with red ink ( my husband almosted wanted to divorce me, he hates tattoos). I got it at an age where I was finally happy with myself. I'm thinking of getting my son's horoscope next to it....my husband has since updated his views on tattoos.

7. a pretty little vine of pink flowers just above my right ankle, and a new pair of 36D's for my 30th. (6 years ago) YIKES!!

8. no tatoos over here.. the bf doesn't want me to have one.

9. I really would like one! I keep debating it...

10. i might be getting my 4th this weekend!

11. i don't have any tatoos, but i would like to have a little one some day.... i like them, but i'm not crazy about them.

12. I can't imagine carrying the same purse for the rest of my life, let alone a tatoo--so none for me :P

13. When I turned 21 I was working as a live-in nanny for a wealthy/semi famous couple just outside of NYC (I had taken a year off from college to save $$$). Anyhoo, I had some wild nanny friends (from the midwest and Swedan) who talked me into getting a tattoo. Does anyone remember the movie "Poisen Ivy" with Drew Barrymore? That was my inspiration. She had a celtic cross tattood on her upper right thigh. Of course I could not afford a celtic cross, so I had two chinese symbols, representing " beautiful" and "excellent" done.

Now that I am 33 hanging out with my two young children at the beach or pool, I want to kick myself. If I could fit tattoo removal surgery into the budget, I think I would.

I am not against tattoos at all. I just wish I picked a more discreet place to have it done.

14. I have one on my lower back of a blue and black nautical star, with two smaller blue stars on either side of it.

I am planning on getting another one this weekend, of a stargazer lily on my upper left arm. Hopefully I'll be able to have it done Friday or Saturday, but I have to have the artist draw a couple of different versions out for me first, so I can decide exactly how I want it to look.

15. My eyebrows and eyeliner is tattoed although the botton eyeliner has been slowly wearing off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice