Tattos have any???

I have only one between my wrist and forearm, it's my asian horoscope sign and it's filled in with red ink ( my husband almosted wanted to divorce me, he hates tattoos). I got it at an age where I was finally happy with myself. I'm thinking of getting my son's horoscope next to it....my husband has since updated his views on tattoos.

When I turned 21 I was working as a live-in nanny for a wealthy/semi famous couple just outside of NYC (I had taken a year off from college to save $$$). Anyhoo, I had some wild nanny friends (from the midwest and Swedan) who talked me into getting a tattoo. Does anyone remember the movie "Poisen Ivy" with Drew Barrymore? That was my inspiration. She had a celtic cross tattood on her upper right thigh. Of course I could not afford a celtic cross, so I had two chinese symbols, representing " beautiful" and "excellent" done.

Now that I am 33 hanging out with my two young children at the beach or pool, I want to kick myself. If I could fit tattoo removal surgery into the budget, I think I would.

I am not against tattoos at all. I just wish I picked a more discreet place to have it done.

I have one on my lower back of a blue and black nautical star, with two smaller blue stars on either side of it.

I am planning on getting another one this weekend, of a stargazer lily on my upper left arm. Hopefully I'll be able to have it done Friday or Saturday, but I have to have the artist draw a couple of different versions out for me first, so I can decide exactly how I want it to look.