Taste the rainbow... no longer.

Wow, your collection is insanely gorgeous!!! They're all too yummy for words, especially the Ink & Blueberry First!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi RERE,
I am the one who got the Dolma Day. I cannot tell you how much I love the bag. She is beautiful:smile::love: Thanks again

You are?! I'm so glad you love her. Isn't she just amazing?! Her leather is so thick... I had a hard time letting that one go, but I'm so happy she went to you.

BTW - my puppy's name is Sammie. =P

Rere, I love your collection! I also love your Rainbow pic. I do know what you mean about having too much, and you've actually inspired me to let go of a few things. We'll see how I do with that though. Giving up B-bags can be tough! I can't believe you gave up your dolma (and your cornflower? :drool:) but looks like at least one of them went to a good home - that's always wonderful, right?:yes: I don't think giving up LVs was as difficult somehow...

hip, its so true about letting go of the LV's. Somehow, the LV's just dont have as much character as our dear bbags (as sad as it seems).

The Dolma and Cornflower are gone but are still within tPF family.

I'm still trimming down, tweaking and revamping. Trying to ramp up for my 1000th post. =D

Thanks sunshine!!

This thread is a bit outdated though. I no longer have ANY of the bags that are pictured here. Some of these bags I thought I'd never let go of... but alas, I was wrong. So wrong.

I have another thread elsewhere that has my (semi) current collection.

But thanks for your compliment on this beautiful Saturday morning. :flowers:

What is the link to your current collection???Would love to see them.
Thanks sunshine!!

This thread is a bit outdated though. I no longer have ANY of the bags that are pictured here. Some of these bags I thought I'd never let go of... but alas, I was wrong. So wrong.

I have another thread elsewhere that has my (semi) current collection.

But thanks for your compliment on this beautiful Saturday morning. :flowers: