Tassels

I love the Toldeo!! It's in my top 3 of all the bags I have. I just sold 5 bags last month, so I'm trying to decide what I want next. I'm actually on a "bag buying freeze", so we will see. :smile: I'm really trying to be good. I was saving up for a LV Delightful but keep changing my mind. I can get 4-5 "leather" Dooney's for the price of that bag and my passion is Dooney so that quickly changed my mind.

I am very tempted to pick up the Toledo satchel in Rouge, now that it's on sale for around $290 at dooney.com. So pretty! :smile:

I have the Toledo medium mail bag in rouge. It's really pretty. I love Pecans beautiful Toledo satchel. I really want a Toledo bag in the blue color now, but don't know what style. I'll have to think about it more.

I love the Toldeo!! It's in my top 3 of all the bags I have. I just sold 5 bags last month, so I'm trying to decide what I want next. I'm actually on a "bag buying freeze", so we will see. :smile: I'm really trying to be good. I was saving up for a LV Delightful but keep changing my mind. I can get 4-5 "leather" Dooney's for the price of that bag and my passion is Dooney so that quickly changed my mind.

Oohhhh is there a little LVnista hidden inside? Lol :smile: I've been admiring a lot if LV videos in YouTube, but I just can't afford to get into that right now. I wish there were more Dooney videos. I'd just watch those.

I feel you... We need more Dooneynistas!!! LV videos are taking over so to get my "fix", I find myself watching them as well.

Yes, A "little, teeny weeny bit of LV" in me. I have one that I got a few years back but don't even carry it. I'm really not too impressed by it, the style or quality. I just can't figure out what the hype is all about. Sighing... Let me get off of that topic before I get egg'ed. LOL. That's another thread!

I'm actually on a "bag buying freeze", so we will see. :smile: I'm really trying to be good.
I self-imposed a freeze when I let myself buy both my Stanwich satchels at once. I said I wouldn't buy another bag until I finish my QVC easy pays on them. I also just found out my dog Winston needs to have his next 'routine' echocardiogram done ASAP, and that's $500 I won't be spending on a bag! :sad:

Purrrrty Toledo satchel! I fell in love with that bag but with me being as rough as I am on bags I don't dare buy one for myself!

Pooh- sorry to hear about Winston. I hope he's doing okay!

Pecanbeauty- I've seen quite a few LV's and I'm pretty sure most of them are knockoffs or else I don't know what the hype is, either. I know they're supposed to last forever but I don't have any interest in carrying any of my bags for the rest of my life- boring! lol But there is one LV I wouldn't mind having if I had more spare change to throw around:

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#...eedy-Bandouliere-30-MONOGRAM-EMPREINTE-M40755

The Speedy Bandouliere in that pretty Aurore color.

I self-imposed a freeze when I let myself buy both my Stanwich satchels at once. I said I wouldn't buy another bag until I finish my QVC easy pays on them. I also just found out my dog Winston needs to have his next 'routine' echocardiogram done ASAP, and that's $500 I won't be spending on a bag! :sad:

Sue, I'm sorry to hear about Winston. I hope everything is okay. The bans are so hard to stick to (speaking from experience of course),but necessity comes before luxury. I don't even know if that makes sense but it sounded good :smile: I need new brakes and it so hard for me to put that money toward them over a new bag! (Sigh)

Purrrrty Toledo satchel! I fell in love with that bag but with me being as rough as I am on bags I don't dare buy one for myself!

Pecanbeauty- I've seen quite a few LV's and I'm pretty sure most of them are knockoffs or else I don't know what the hype is, either. I know they're supposed to last forever but I don't have any interest in carrying any of my bags for the rest of my life- boring! lol But there is one LV I wouldn't mind having if I had more spare change to throw around:

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#...eedy-Bandouliere-30-MONOGRAM-EMPREINTE-M40755

The Speedy Bandouliere in that pretty Aurore color.

That's a pretty one. I'm with you guys on the LV's. However I haven't always heard they last forever. Ice seen one video where the someone was showing her speedy that she had for just 6 months (carried everyday) already showing wear marks on the bottom and along one edge. And no feet in those bags!!! I think I have heard others say they have them re-coated because it wears off over time. After seeing that I'm not very confident about spending that kind of money on something I'm afraid will look worn in that short of a period of time. I don't want to be egged either because I'm not bad mouthing them. I do like the look. I'm just more confident in Dooney's quality.

Winston is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, with inherited mitral valve disease. We adopted him through a breed rescue when he was three years old, and his heart was clear then. One year later, he went for an annual checkup and had developed a 2/6 heart murmur. Because we had another Cavalier die of MVD before his tenth birthday, we didn't want to take any chances. We took Winston to a cardiologist for a workup. At that time he had mild mitral valve regurgitation, but no cardiac enlargement. We we were advised to see his regular vet in six months. We just did that, and now his murmur has gotten louder. So the vet advised we not wait until September for his next echo. If his heart has begun enlarging, he will start taking meds to try to slow the progression of his disease.

Fingers crossed his heart will still be a normal size. I can wait till my birthday in July to get my next Dooney.

Unless an "as is" bone Stanwich satchel turns up on QVC. Then all bets are off!:lol: