Target, Neiman Marcus join for holiday collection!!

I found a luggage rack for my altuzarra tray :smile:. It was used to hold a display tray at a department store that was closing. It's a bit dinged, but I can touch it up.

EC30A7A6-7F05-4D56-8010-077CF04DD42F-10110-000016EDF819152B.jpg

89AA2907-5D5E-418C-9FB6-170E1F653BBA-10110-000016EDFCC18B86.jpg

that looks wonderful!! what a perfect match!

that looks great! I love the silver bowl, the slight scalloped edge with the trinkets hanging, so cool! do you mind sharing who that is made by? we have some great creative "designers" here!!

Thanks!! You're too sweet!

I actually designed it myself, and had it made in India!! I have a few pieces that are part of the collection I had made... the others are in the kitchen holding fruit lol!!!

It's a pretty neat wedding tradition for Indian families to gift their daughter with silver bowls, glasses, a plate, spoons and forks so I designed it and had a jeweler custom make the pieces out of silver! All the trinkets hanging are actually little bells that jingle every time they move! :smile:

Thanks!! You're too sweet!

I actually designed it myself, and had it made in India!! I have a few pieces that are part of the collection I had made... the others are in the kitchen holding fruit lol!!!

It's a pretty neat wedding tradition for Indian families to gift their daughter with silver bowls, glasses, a plate, spoons and forks so I designed it and had a jeweler custom make the pieces out of silver! All the trinkets hanging are actually little bells that jingle every time they move! :smile:

What a wonderful tradition and lovely pieces

luvsagreatdeal said:
I saw on a blog last night about J C Penny's doing a collaboration also ...has anyone else heard about this one????

There is currently a Nanette Lepore collab at JC Penney. There is also one due this spring with Jonathan Adler that I'm super stoked to see!

I loved this collection!! I bought this bicycle for running to school!!! I can't wait to see what they come up with next...

Presenting my Alice & Olivia Bicycle with my Montsouris GM

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 727