Target, Neiman Marcus join for holiday collection!!

I might as well share my obsession with this line lol:

A&O luggage (70% off)
2 MJ scarves (70% off))
Rose Gold MJ pouch (70% off)
Gunmetal MJ pouch (70% off)
Men's sweater for DH (50% off)
TB thermos (50% off)
TB lunch bag (50% off)
Altz Tray (my fav item!!) (50% off)
Skaist vest (50% off)
What a great display! I was lucky enough to score two of the trays and can't wait to display them :smile: I will probably use one of them as a perfume and body mist tray.

Love how you styled the tray!

Thanks!

Is that a missoni puff the tray is on?

Good eye!! Yes it is, it's my little target corner lol!!!

LOVED the two-toned pieces on the tray-so nice!

I put the Altuzurra glasses, shaker and a book with a mardi gras doll/figurine sitting ontop it-its Mardi Gras time here in Louisiana!:love:

Ohh you must post pics!! Sounds adorable, and the bowl in the middle is silver, it's just oxidized because I ran out of silver polish lol, but I kinda sorta like it! Coupled with the other two pieces it looks like it belongs....is that wrong? lol

What a great display! I was lucky enough to score two of the trays and can't wait to display them :smile: I will probably use one of them as a perfume and body mist tray.

OMG!! Two?! you're so lucky!!! I can just imagine it loaded with fragrances! So jels!! :smile:

I think I was so lucky because I went the day everything went 70% off on Jan. 1st. Had I known that the trays and plates were going to be so popular I would have picked up more as gifts etc. There were at least 10 trays and 15 boxes of plates. Wish I got more because now I'm stalking the website. LOL.

I was able to get the A+O luggage from the NM website last week. I sat around for a while at first because I wasn't too sure if I should buy it, went back home later that night and it was out of stock. I felt worse that I'd missed out! But I kept checking and got lucky :smile: I bought it once I saw it was back in stock. The package came two nights ago (FedEx is awesome, btw lol so much better than UPS) and looking at it now I know I made the right choice. The pops of color are so fun! I can't wait to use it this summer :biggrin:

bakeacookie said:
Are there any other stores that do collaborations like target does? I know h&m does them, wondering what other stores do collaborations as often as target. They're fun.

Yes, lots of designers collaborate but I think Target is a master at marketing them. Target is a 'happy' place for me....I can take the kids, grab a Starbucks and shop for an hour or so....hassle free and everyone normally leaves relaxed.

H&M is another collab master!

Kohls does designer collabs recently with Narcisco Rodriguez, Macy's does them, and I have seen smaller collections or just a few pieces done for the smaller stores & boutiques.....I remember Gap did a couple. Payless did Cristiano Siros(sp) and have done other up and coming designers.

I am sure there are many I am missing!

Yes, lots of designers collaborate but I think Target is a master at marketing them. Target is a 'happy' place for me....I can take the kids, grab a Starbucks and shop for an hour or so....hassle free and everyone normally leaves relaxed.

H&M is another collab master!

Kohls does designer collabs recently with Narcisco Rodriguez, Macy's does them, and I have seen smaller collections or just a few pieces done for the smaller stores & boutiques.....I remember Gap did a couple. Payless did Cristiano Siros(sp) and have done other up and coming designers.

I am sure there are many I am missing!
Banana Republic did a collaboration with Trina Turk last year that I loved. They're doing one with Milly this year.

I found a luggage rack for my altuzarra tray :smile:. It was used to hold a display tray at a department store that was closing. It's a bit dinged, but I can touch it up.

EC30A7A6-7F05-4D56-8010-077CF04DD42F-10110-000016EDF819152B.jpg

89AA2907-5D5E-418C-9FB6-170E1F653BBA-10110-000016EDFCC18B86.jpg