Tara's Bags

I think that I would want choc or oak. What are the prices? I think you could do brown all year long as there are always great brown leather sandals. Do you agree? I have always loved brown with light pinks and blues and then there are the yellows that would look great,too! Ah, the list is endless. KWIM?

Also, after looking at your new bags, I think that a Paul Smith purse would be a great choice as Chaz suggested. I looked him up and love that style!

Annies are down to just under £300 pounds , £296 I think ..

Tara, they are gorgeous! I am so jealous of your pink Hanover as I'm desperate for one. Stupidly didn't snap one up in the sale and then they'd all gone...poo.
Look great, congrats.

Thanks for letting me share :smile:
Sarajane will keep my eyes peeled for you , there must be some left somewhere ?? Hof maybe ?? I`m on the lookout !!!

Mind you the red Mabel is still looking good , maybe a good one for the summer sale.

Tara, you are a sweetheart! I've decided I'm going pink in a serious way this summer - the new girlie me - and Hanover is going to be a big part of my new look!
I reckon they'll start coming through the outlets soon once the 08 collection is launched, so I'm hoping I will be able to get one at our May meet - my birthday is in June so it'll be a good excuse!

Thanks , I tend to be very boring with my clothes so need something to brighten me up !!
I still love my Mabel the best and I still would like to get my hands on the red one !!

Tara, you are a sweetheart! I've decided I'm going pink in a serious way this summer - the new girlie me - and Hanover is going to be a big part of my new look!
I reckon they'll start coming through the outlets soon once the 08 collection is launched, so I'm hoping I will be able to get one at our May meet - my birthday is in June so it'll be a good excuse!

What is all that about??? I have been bitten by the same Barbie bug too!? I am dying to get Pinky out!! And I am going definately more feminine,Andys not complaining,but he did question me when I was looking at a floaty skirt for the summer!!!

Like your new Avatar !! very girlie

I know!! Going HUGELY girly at the mo!! I think spotting a couple of the pink ones around on here started me off,and then when I was approached and offered Pinky I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!!!!

I bet your Hanover would go with soooo much,its such a cool color,God the things I'm thinking of that you could put that color to,all white linen combo,jeans and a cute white tee,natural colored linen,with an all black outfit I think that bag is going to be so versatile!!!!

And of course with your green combo!!!!!!:roflmfao:

Chaz - I think it's partly due to me sorting out my wardrobe and realising it's black, black, black, black & white, white, bit of brown, bit of red - & that's it!! Duo had the most fabulous powder pink seude knee length boots and it got me thinking - it's about time to go girlie!
I've bought a pink Clarins lippie so I've made a start - really want the pink Hanover now! Going to be calling SM every week!

Chaz - I think it's partly due to me sorting out my wardrobe and realising it's black, black, black, black & white, white, bit of brown, bit of red - & that's it!! Duo had the most fabulous powder pink seude knee length boots and it got me thinking - it's about time to go girlie!
I've bought a pink Clarins lippie so I've made a start - really want the pink Hanover now! Going to be calling SM every week!

OMG I think we have both had the same moment of clarity towards color!!!

I have so long resisted being 'girlie' I don't think I'll ever be a 'pink, barbie type girlie' but just a lot more feminine,I can now see the chicness of carrying a good quality colored bag,and yes a pink one!! Team it with a few other well chosen things and I don't think you lose your no-nonsense appearance,but shows that you are no-nonsense enough to carry and wear what you want with flair and confidence.

Its a bit of a shame its taken me till my 40's to come out of my sombre colored comfortable cocoon!!!

I have a tendancy to wear a lot of black and jeans but I bought my red bayswater to liven up the wardrobe a bit. Have taken to wearing bright red nail varnish as well but my head teacher has now banned it lol. I don't 'do' pink as my hair colouring means I clash desperately but I am loving the pink hanover. I think I will stick with red and black this season and go for a pale colour for the summer. Any ideas? How about the pink Mabel? *goes off into a dream like state*

xx