Tara @ Bella

I just heard Carson make a comment about her last night on his show. He said something about that movie, My Super Ex-Girlfriend and he said he knew it wasn't about any of his exes. He said if they made a movie called "My Constantly Intoxicated Ex-Girlfriend" then he'd know it was about him.

Tara has the worst plastic surgeon ever. She had lipo done on her abdomen years ago when she was too young and didn't even need it anyway. It scarred her badly, yet she still wears bikinis and belly shirts. And her boob job speaks for itself.

In the pics above, her extensions look like the most nasty, cheapest fake hair ever. Someone really needs to do an intervention on that girl.

Twinklette said:
I can't believe Tom Brady actually dated her! She *was* pretty at one time though...her American Pie days. What happened to her stomach you can see it in the 2nd picture - lipo gone wrong??? :throwup:
Her stomach looks flatter and she is bruised like after a surgery.i don't think it is something wrong maybe she is recovering.

She used to be so pretty, however now she looks like a truck hit her hard! I seriously feel bad for her...she should get her act together and then maybe people will except her again as "normal" not some "30 year old who likes to party and get trashed":sad:

Vanity Fair Post-Oscar Party in 2004:
She used to look so classy without those things on her chest.

Attachments

• lg4a.jpg
    lg4a.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 26