Tano?

Pardon my ignorance but what is crunch leather? The bags look beautiful to me.

The crunch leather has a light glazing, so it appears a bit shiny. I guess when you squish the bag, it has more of a 'crunchy' sound and feel as a result. The color dye is not even, so some parts of the bag will appear lighter and some darker. This is intentional. The leather is thinner, which makes the bag lighter.

i've had my eye on this bag, for some reason it just says "you want me you need me you love me" i was in the market for a blue bag (yet to be purchased) and i continue to come upon this pic. i have now saved it to my computer. when i did a search for store locations on tano bags ... i found out that like 2 seconds down the road, they sell them. no time to go today, so i figured i'd get opinions.

does anyone own a Tano?

what is the leather quality?

how do they hold up?

anyone who does/doesn't have a Tano, i'd still love an opinion of this bag:

Very nice! :yes:

Although, and just an fyi, if the straps are the same length as the Gerard Darel, there isn't a whole lot of clearance for the arms. You won't be able to wear it over a jacket.

Black. I am so ashamed. I wanted both the other colors, but I know how I am and wouldn't carry them as much. I just wear too much black - or things with black in them - that this pushed me to that "safe place."

Please! Don't be ashamed. With black, you can wear it with more things, therefore, you get to enjoy it more!

Congrats. I think you'll love it!

Black. I am so ashamed. I wanted both the other colors, but I know how I am and wouldn't carry them as much. I just wear too much black - or things with black in them - that this pushed me to that "safe place."

I have two Bow Dereks & they are the best. Super soft and slouchy, they make my Balenciagas seem stiff & structured in comparison:love:

Can you perhaps post pics of your bow dereks IRL? I love this bag :love: and have been considering it but kinda wanted to see how big it looks on. Also, how convenient are the interior pockets?

Thank you!

I just made a pre-order for the "Stevie Kicks" in green. And it's a fairly small bag, yea! Great prices on these bags, so I'm not feeling extremely guilty at this
moment, lol.
3499_m.jpg

Thanks, DeAnna. You made me feel better. :smile:

Vickitoria, I will try to get up to speed and learn how to post pics. My son could do it, but if I asked him to take a picture of a bag, and then post it to this forum, he would have me commited to a "home." He is just in wonderment that I have so many bags and that I get such a high from them. So...I will have him teach me how, maybe post a picture of a tree, or something, and when he leaves I will take my own picture of the bag and post it. Okay?

I have a TAno sexbomb in cobalt blue in the crunch leather. I really love it. It is definitely different than soft buttery leather, but I think that it just gets better with use. Great everyday bag and very afordable!