Tano Sidewalk Sale in Mt. Kisco, New York -Sept 5th & 6th. Go if you can!!!!!

Wowzers!! That looks like so much fun! I wish I had known it started yesterday, I would have so been there!! I can't make it today, but I will have to write myself a reminder note about the December sale. Your finds are amazing... I especially love the gray bag!! Congrats and thanks for the pics of the sale!

I made it!!, they were about to close for the rain, not much left, but I happy with my purchase.. I definitely going back on december. some pics of the bags I got. I know I got 2 mona lethal, but I don't know the name of the others, some of you know their names? thanks, enjoy the pics

Attachments

• tano 001.jpg
    tano 001.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 84
  • tano 002.jpg
    tano 002.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 729
I made it!!, they were about to close for the rain, not much left, but I happy with my purchase.. I definitely going back on december. some pics of the bags I got. I know I got 2 mona lethal, but I don't know the name of the others, some of you know their names? thanks, enjoy the pics

Giovanna77, I am so happy that you made it up there. You scored bigtime. I especially love your Olive Green Bag. Enjoy all your lovely
purchases. We must go again in December!