Tano Sidewalk Sale in Mt. Kisco, New York -Sept 5th & 6th. Go if you can!!!!!

Wow! What fantastic bags both of you got for such great prices! I was seriously considering trying to get up to the sale today but with the hurricane, I just couldn't risk making the nearly 2 hour drive (all for the "hunt", right?) with the nasty weather. I hope someone posts about the December sale as soon as the info becomes available, because I'd love to make the trek (my parents live in North Jersey, so I could easily stop to visit them to justify the trip...LOL)

I am so mad at Gustav for making me miss this. I would've been swimming in those bins of Tanos. Guess this means that some great bags maybe showing up on ebay soon. Great finds ladies.

I made it!!, they were about to close for the rain, not much left, but I happy with my purchase.. I definitely going back on december. some pics of the bags I got. I know I got 2 mona lethal, but I don't know the name of the others, some of you know their names? thanks, enjoy the pics

Giovanna - I am so jealous!!! What a great haul!!! Oh, to live in NY.....

OMG! I love the brighter green bag! It almost looks like it is patent. Is that the Name Check? Any clues where I can find one? TIA!
attachment.php

you wonder with so many of us trying to decide between the Boogie and the French Nanny why Tano would decide to stop making the X-Roads?? I would LOVE to have one, since B and FN are all I buy!!!!!

you wonder with so many of us trying to decide between the Boogie and the French Nanny why Tano would decide to stop making the X-Roads?? I would LOVE to have one, since B and FN are all I buy!!!!!

I totally agree with you-I LOVE the X-roads because it is such a good combo of the B and FN. I can have the best of both worlds with that bag. Now, I just have to find one!