Tano Sex bomb Crunch. Anyone Have?

Hey you Candy! It's me Joelle! I found you - haha!!!!! I just sold my Military Green Sex Bomb Crunch bag NOT because it was monsterously shiny, but I also have a Kooba Marcelle in Moss which I liked better. I had the Jet Setter in Fresh Olive as well, but it was a bit kelly green for me and sold that. Tano is amazing - but if I had to pick, I'd go with the Jet Setter styles....the Sex Bomb Crunch bags are a little bit "cheaper" looking - I just sold my Tano Sex Bomb in Black because it was a little bit too patent leather. I wish they had made black in the Jet Setter. Also, I'm not thrilled that the Jet Setters have all brass now instead of the original shiny silver (my orange one has the shiny silver - haha)...I am keeping my Sex Bomb Crunch in "Ocean" though because that's an amazing color. Sold my Lily Pad Green Sex Bomb too. Oh and my Wheat Sex Bomb. Oy - I'm nuts....:graucho:

You know - if you wanted to also consider a different tano style, look into the Tre Shar Pei. I'm getting rid of mine only because I have my Marcelle in Moss - but they have a great look to them because they have the outside pockets and they're the light-weight Tag leather. Just a thought if you wanted to expand....:yes:

Attachments

• TanoTre2.jpg
    TanoTre2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 231
Haha hi! I can't believe you're a member too! I think I'm definately going to stick with the Jet Setter! I have the uber dark brown one on it's way! It's the only bag I've ever wanted in multiple colors!

I'm getting batteries for my camera soon and I'll show! I should be getting my dark brown one in the mail this afternoon! And a Melon colored one hopefully by the end of the week! Yee!

I saw the bag today in a blue-ish color? Cobalt? I didn't like the style of the bag and didn't think the leather was particularly spectacular for the price. ($420)

Is there anyone who can take a photo of their Tano Sex bomb Crunch and reassure me that the leather isn't as "wet" and monsterously shiny as the photos make me believe. The photos online and at musthavebag.com make the leather look sooooo shiny it looks like it's been dipped in oil. :P Right now I wanna get one in red but I fear it'll be so shiny that I'll just end up returning it anyways so why bother? =P So I was wondering if anyone owns one or has seen one who can make me feel better about purchasing one. Thanks!

sexbombMILITARY.jpg

Ahhh it looks soaked in oil! OH the humanity!
Whoa! This leather is "crunched" It has a glaze on it with a dull base showing through. Not "oily" at all! It's kinda cool!

I have an Ocean Sex Bomb coming hopefully today (thanks Joelle!!) and then the mystery will finally be solved for me! Hopefully I can get pics of my new green one today as well. The style is just TOO cute!