Tano Bag "Miss Understood"?

Candy, I have a few different leather bags from Tano. The craclux leather is heavier while the tag and washed leather are extremely light. I also have a couple of bags in the crunch leather and they are medium heavy as compared to the tag and washed leather (my opinion). Just depends on the bag. If you really want expert opinion and info, go to View all Tano Handbags including hard to find Dumpling, Guerilla, Banana, Shopper, and French Kiss and send Alexandra the owner a message. She can tell you everything about these wonderful bags, and she's delightful to deal with when buying also. Good luck!

My Bow Dereks, which are the soft leather are weightless. Literally, they are unstructured hobos and I would be surprised if they weigh more than a couple of ounces each.

My minilisa (which is not mini, it is big enough to carry a three ring binder and all my regular purse stuff) is in the crunch leather and it is a lot heavier.

Haha so wow I purchased my Tano Jet Setter yesterday only to come across a lovely young lady on eBay selling a Miss Understood in a fabulous light brown color (the exact bag I wanted and color but it was sold out on all the sites!) Apparently she's bag crazy too and bought this bag 3 months ago and it was her fave bag for awhile and decided she needed to clean out a bit of her overfilled closet and wanted to go ahead and sell a few of her less expensive ones. I contacted her immediately and asked for more pics, wanting to make sure it was real and in the fantastic condition she was advertising and all that and she loved my enthusiasm so much she ended the auction early and sold it to me for 90 dollars! Talk about a bargain! And it was in the exact color I wanted too! So I canceled my other order and I'm hoping to get this one in a few days! I don't mind that it was used, it makes my wallet feel about 70 dollars better too! She was SUCH a sweetheart! She said if I wasn't completely satisfied she would refund me immediately too. :wlae: