tano 08 sneak preview thanks to voodoo

I need to stay away from this thread. I have no idea which one to pick and I too think I'll wait to see what shows up. But I swear everytime someone posts a new bag, I decide that is the one I want.

I have been a secret admirer of Tano for some time now. I mean how could I resist the temptation of all those awesome colors, right? And now their is a Tano forum? WHOOT!! And this incredible list of Fall bags.

Holy moly, I think I might buy my first 4 Tano bags all at once!! Does anyone know when the dimensions will be on MustHaveBags? Or approximately when these bags will be shipped? I am trying to figure out how quickly I need to start pre-ordering!

Hey, KittyBag...Welcome to our humble forum! I don't know, but our resident expert, Tano Expert (Alexandra) might be able to help you. She very regularly posts here, so just be patient. I'm in the same boat as you are, but I bought my first Tano after thinking about it for over a year, and now I want more. Gimme more!

I have been a secret admirer of Tano for some time now. I mean how could I resist the temptation of all those awesome colors, right? And now their is a Tano forum? WHOOT!! And this incredible list of Fall bags.

Holy moly, I think I might buy my first 4 Tano bags all at once!! Does anyone know when the dimensions will be on MustHaveBags? Or approximately when these bags will be shipped? I am trying to figure out how quickly I need to start pre-ordering!

HEY YOU!!!!! It's hard to not buy in multiples!! And the prices let you do so which makes it even harder! haha

I don't know when Musthavebag will have dims up but as soon as she does they'll be orderable. (is that a word?)

OMG!! I couldn't pick a favourite, or two, or three even! These are just LUSCIOUS! I've never found a line of handbags so consistently irresistible! These bags are actually downright "huggable"...YUM!!!
Pudoodles

Thanks Compass!! I will patiently be drooling on the bags photos!!

Voodoo! Howdy girl, nice to see you in a different forum. Reading through the posts here, it sounds like you have quite the Tano collection. I am dying to see a family photo of them all!!

I have two bags on pre-order..... but I'm wondering if I should also save for a French Nanny in blueberry. Am going to want to off myself if I miss out on the Crunch blueberry???? :confused1::hysteric: