tano 08 sneak preview thanks to voodoo

There are so many I like:
little red chavette, minilisa, boogie bucket, native new yorker, anti chic, pleasure chest, sister snappy, one off (and maybe depeche, most likely to, dressed down, never taki it off, strictly sauvage, life lesson and glitterati)---told you there were many LOL
They really out-did themselves with designs this year

What are the chances that all or most of these will actually be for sale?

I really like Depeche, but the strap just looks so short. I don't know....
I'm glad to hear that they are re-mixing the color for "mandarin." It just looked a little too brown to me, more like "butterscotch" than "mandarin."
I'm leaning towards a Minilisa in Blueberry.

I really like Depeche, but the strap just looks so short. I don't know....
I'm glad to hear that they are re-mixing the color for "mandarin." It just looked a little too brown to me, more like "butterscotch" than "mandarin."
I'm leaning towards a Minilisa in Blueberry.
The Depeche strap drop is 11.5", and I think that would fit comfortably, don't you? I like it. It's a contender for my next purchase!

tanoexpert, do you know if the glamourpuss bag is going to be produced? Call me crazy, but I love that bag! Also, I saw that the baby duty bag is not going to be produced. Do you know if any other bag will be offered in that lovely shade of blue? Thanks!

I have had such a hard time trying to make a decision that I've all but given up....I'm going to wait until musthavebag.com has available colors/styles/prices and then post a poll for you guys to make a pick! haha

Voodoo, I am going to do the same thing. It's just too hard, and I am getting confused. All I know is that I have colors narrowed down to about three. They have outdone themselves on styles this fall.

I have had such a hard time trying to make a decision that I've all but given up....I'm going to wait until musthavebag.com has available colors/styles/prices and then post a poll for you guys to make a pick! haha

Ha! I was thinking of the poll thing too and am anxious to see the dimensions as well, that will help me make a decision. :smile:

Linda

Voodoo...what would we do without you? You must be the most organized person in the world! I would definitely utilize that poll. I'm so unorganized about what bag I want for Fall. Yikes! you are the greatest!

Voodoo, my hat's off to you! I used to love finding Coach bags that weren't released yet! LOL!! This is so fun that you found fall bags for TPF gals to drool over!! I just hope my favorite doesn't get cut!! I'm considering my very first Tano purchase!!