Tanning beds... do you use them?

i never have before, but i'd consider doing it to get a little bit of a glow. nothing deep or anything, just a tad of a foundation for a real tan.

No way! Tanning causes cancer and premature wrinkles!! I wear sunscreen everyday. My grandmother had melanoma in the late 80's. Thank god they caught it early, the only down side was they had to amputate her big toe. I would much rather be pasty and cancer free!

I've recently gave it a try and done it 3 times during winter with a bronzing lotion. It gave me a healthy glow and I was happy with the results. But keeping it to a minimum is the key.

The tanning bed is also soo warm and after a long day -it felt so relaxing.

Not anymore. I used to, in my teens, but found that it really made my skin dry - and I got scared about the cancer risk as well. I've got fair skin & freckles- so now I tend to stay out of the sun as much as I can. I'd vote for tanning lotion or spraytan for those who want some colour, much healthier in the long run.

I have dabbled with tanning beds here and there. It was really hard for me to move from Florida to the north and completely lose my tan! But I do get my tan back so easily. I was never careful enough about it, and have had some scares with skin cancer, so I'm not as big into tanning anymore at all.