Tank Solar Beat

Bought in AU in January. Found it too small on me. Returned the next day. It was made back in April 2021 so there must be a delay in the distribution. Hope everyone who wants one, gets one!
B0883D0D-D8DA-4BF8-B54F-FD4CE5E6C6DA.jpegB5D92E3E-C020-4C4C-AF47-79AFE3E982B8.jpeg

Reactions: dbcelly
Bought in AU in January. Found it too small on me. Returned the next day. It was made back in April 2021 so there must be a delay in the distribution. Hope everyone who wants one, gets one!
View attachment 5313131View attachment 5313132
Thank you for sharing! Reminds me to check with my SA. When I asked in December 2021, I was told they're limited edition and there won't be anymore..

Curious, how can you tell when it was made? I remember another thread about the circle stickers on the back of the watch and I think someone said the date on those stickers represent the date when the battery was put in.

Thank you for sharing! Reminds me to check with my SA. When I asked in December 2021, I was told they're limited edition and there won't be anymore..

Curious, how can you tell when it was made? I remember another thread about the circle stickers on the back of the watch and I think someone said the date on those stickers represent the date when the battery was put in.
It was on the tag.
I didn’t think it is a limited edition, just limited production possibly due to the pandemic but who knows exactly.
Hope you get yours soon!

Attachments

• F321805D-8212-41B8-BCF6-E275AFB0D61E.jpeg
    F321805D-8212-41B8-BCF6-E275AFB0D61E.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: dbcelly
For people who have the solar beat, how does the strap feel to you?

From the pictures I found online, it looks rather soft and "plastic-y". I'm aware they are made of non-animal materials, so different than regular leather straps. Just curious how it actually feels in real life? :idea: TIA!

For people who have the solar beat, how does the strap feel to you?

From the pictures I found online, it looks rather soft and "plastic-y". I'm aware they are made of non-animal materials, so different than regular leather straps. Just curious how it actually feels in real life? :idea: TIA!
Strap feels almost like a lamb skin leather, with some “graining” to make it look like animal leather. Overall feels and looks like leather and perhaps less babying needed since it’s not leather? That said, I also did order a croc-embossed leather strap if I ever wanted to “dress up” the watch!

Reactions: cwhit