Tamera Mowry-Housley

what's the story on that? he married a black woman and he's a racist?
There was a white coach that made a racist statement only later it was discovered that he was married to a black women.

Then do you remember the lady that played Karyn Parsons, her Father was white and her mother was black. And Karyn stated that her mother was use to her father saying not so nice things about black in general during their marriage.

There was a white coach that made a racist statement only later it was discovered that he was married to a black women.

Then do you remember the lady that played Karyn Parsons, her Father was white and her mother was black. And Karyn stated that her mother was use to her father saying not so nice things about black in general during their marriage.
people are strange

Reactions: uhpharm01
TAMERA MOWRY NIECE KILLED IN THOUSAND OAKS BAR SHOOTING
1108-tamera-mowry-tmz-4.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/08/tamera-mowry-niece-missing-possible-victim-thousand-oaks-shooting/
11:50 AM PT -- Tamera just revealed her niece Alaina was one of the victims in the attack ... saying, "Our hearts are broken. We just learned that our Alaina was one of the victims of last night's shooting at Borderline Bar in Thousand Oaks."

She continues, "Alaina was an incredible young woman with so much life ahead of her and we are devastated that her life was cut short in this manner."
update-grey-gray-bar.jpg
Tamera Mowry is desperately searching for her niece who was at the college bar where a gunman opened fire and brutally killed 12 people.

Tamera's niece, Alaina Housley, was one of just a handful of girls who went line dancing Wednesday night at Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks ... this according to a tweet sent by Alaina's friend who added Alaina was the only girl unaccounted for among her friends.

Tamera responded to the tweet saying, "Ashley this is her aunt Tamera Mowry Housley. Can you please DM me your information?" The exchange is pretty heartbreaking ... Ashley replied saying she's been in contact with Alaina's uncle and so far there's nothing new to report.

Tamera's husband, Adam, went looking for Alaina at a local hospital but a reporter tweeted guards wouldn't let him in because the hospital was on lockdown. Making matters worse ... Alaina's Apple Watch and iPhone still showed her location at the bar, this according to the L.A. Times.

Adam told the newspaper, "My gut is saying she's inside the bar, dead. I'm hoping I'm wrong."

Originally Published -- 8:11 AM PST

TAMERA MOWRY NIECE KILLED IN THOUSAND OAKS BAR SHOOTING
View attachment 4246866

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/08/tamera-mowry-niece-missing-possible-victim-thousand-oaks-shooting/
11:50 AM PT -- Tamera just revealed her niece Alaina was one of the victims in the attack ... saying, "Our hearts are broken. We just learned that our Alaina was one of the victims of last night's shooting at Borderline Bar in Thousand Oaks."

She continues, "Alaina was an incredible young woman with so much life ahead of her and we are devastated that her life was cut short in this manner."
update-grey-gray-bar.jpg
Tamera Mowry is desperately searching for her niece who was at the college bar where a gunman opened fire and brutally killed 12 people.

Tamera's niece, Alaina Housley, was one of just a handful of girls who went line dancing Wednesday night at Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks ... this according to a tweet sent by Alaina's friend who added Alaina was the only girl unaccounted for among her friends.

Tamera responded to the tweet saying, "Ashley this is her aunt Tamera Mowry Housley. Can you please DM me your information?" The exchange is pretty heartbreaking ... Ashley replied saying she's been in contact with Alaina's uncle and so far there's nothing new to report.

Tamera's husband, Adam, went looking for Alaina at a local hospital but a reporter tweeted guards wouldn't let him in because the hospital was on lockdown. Making matters worse ... Alaina's Apple Watch and iPhone still showed her location at the bar, this according to the L.A. Times.

Adam told the newspaper, "My gut is saying she's inside the bar, dead. I'm hoping I'm wrong."

Originally Published -- 8:11 AM PST

This was a horrific event, of course. The utter dispair for so many. It's a community that seems to have been bubble wrapped in comparison to the the other communities and their tragic events. They've not taken a breath to process, as these angry winds have generated hellish fires causing destruction of the surrounding areas. It's heartbreaking.

Reactions: mary333
When i first saw yesterday that this was playing out on Twitter for them, it bothered me that news outlets picked up on it and were sharing their private experience. That still bothers me a bit, but with a day to process it, I realize just how much it brought home for many people the impact of a shooting like this. They happen so often we're starting to get desensitized by them. So to feel the range of emotions as it was playing out for them, rationally knowing that not hearing from her was probably bad news, but holding out hope until it was confirmed, I think that in many ways, their heartache and grief playing out publicly served as a reminder of the human toll of what is happening.

There's no privacy, unless you say nothing. I felt sick that the media kept one father on camera talking. I felt that he was being exploited, yet he kept talking. I know that this community did feel bubble wrapped, DID. There are mentally compromised folks in every community, this could happen anywhere. Im not one to stay glued to the news and soak it in, it's too sad. That said, unfortunately the posts from Mowry-Housley gave more attention to the situation, as you stated. They posted so everyone, anyone could potentially assist in locating their loved one.

These shooting stories are just so disturbing....I just wanted to hug that father...just heartbreaking watching him and I get that to some degree the media wants to humanize these incidents because we're becoming desensitized to them given the frequency but also felt like they were taking advantage of his pain.

Yes, he is/was in shock and they lapped him up. However, he was given a national moment to express his pain and love. I'm not judging dad, to be clear.

With moments like that grieving father, I think I'd rather the media record what he has to say, give him the opportunity to express his grief, and then hold the video for a couple of days. Go back and ask his permission to share it, and then do so. I realize that goes against the immediacy that news looks for. But I think it could still convey the humanity while making sure they are not exploiting a man who is not thinking clearly in that moment.

I'm from Ventura County and I'm devastated about what happened. When I'm back in the United States I routinely go to Thousand Oaks and drive by Borderline all the time. I remember going there as a child and line dancing, accidentally stepping on people's toes, and hiding under the tables with my friend giggling. I'm so heartbroken and angry for Tamera and her family, all the families involved, and America. We shouldn't have to deal with this.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Tamera Mowry-Housley leaving 'The Real' after six seasons

By Chloe Melas, CNN

Updated 9:38 AM ET, Tue July 14, 2020

(CNN)Tamera Mowry-Housley kept it real on Monday when she made a big announcement.
The former child star turned co-host of the popular talk show, "The Real" revealed that she will not be returning to the show.
Mowry-Housley shared the news on her Instagram with the caption, "For seven years, my home and heart has been at The Real. The friendships that I've made there will last a lifetime, and the people that I've had the blessing to interview have changed my life for the better. I'm so proud of what all the ladies and I have accomplished there, including two well-deserved NAACP Image Awards and a Daytime Emmy. However, all good things must come to an end, and it's with a bittersweet smile that I announce that I am moving on from The Real."
"To my fellow hosts, I love you, I will miss you, and I will always be there for you. Thank you for teaching me, supporting me, and loving all of me. Sisters forever. I'll be rooting for you, as I look forward to spending more time with my family, pursuing amazing new opportunities, and embarking on the next chapter of my life."

She noted in her caption that she didn't intend to make the announcement on Monday, while grieving the loss of her friend, Naya Rivera.
"I had NO intention to talk about this today, especially in light of the news of my dear friend Naya, but now some reports are coming out and I'd rather you hear it from me first," Mowry-Housley wrote.
The news of her exit comes after co-host Amanda Seales' departure in June.

The show's remaining co-hosts are Jeannie Mai, Adrienne Houghton and Loni Love.

Tamera Mowry-Housley leaving 'The Real' after six seasons

By Chloe Melas, CNN

Updated 9:38 AM ET, Tue July 14, 2020

(CNN)Tamera Mowry-Housley kept it real on Monday when she made a big announcement.
The former child star turned co-host of the popular talk show, "The Real" revealed that she will not be returning to the show.
Mowry-Housley shared the news on her Instagram with the caption, "For seven years, my home and heart has been at The Real. The friendships that I've made there will last a lifetime, and the people that I've had the blessing to interview have changed my life for the better. I'm so proud of what all the ladies and I have accomplished there, including two well-deserved NAACP Image Awards and a Daytime Emmy. However, all good things must come to an end, and it's with a bittersweet smile that I announce that I am moving on from The Real."
"To my fellow hosts, I love you, I will miss you, and I will always be there for you. Thank you for teaching me, supporting me, and loving all of me. Sisters forever. I'll be rooting for you, as I look forward to spending more time with my family, pursuing amazing new opportunities, and embarking on the next chapter of my life."

She noted in her caption that she didn't intend to make the announcement on Monday, while grieving the loss of her friend, Naya Rivera.
"I had NO intention to talk about this today, especially in light of the news of my dear friend Naya, but now some reports are coming out and I'd rather you hear it from me first," Mowry-Housley wrote.
The news of her exit comes after co-host Amanda Seales' departure in June.

The show's remaining co-hosts are Jeannie Mai, Adrienne Houghton and Loni Love.

one of the tv entertainment shows said she couldn't come to an agreement on her contract.....so guess it was about money

Reactions: uhpharm01