talk to me about the WTM messenger!

jennab

Jul 8, 2007
I've been stalking the forum for ages...drooling over all the gorgeous pictures.

My BE stash doesn't really qualify as a stash...I have a purple pebbled Hold me, an aubergine TME and a tan TME.

We've got a lot of travel planned for the next year, and while I love these bags, the open top is not so perfect for pickpocket-risky cities, which we will be hitting. I'd love to get a BE with a zipper top, and the WTM is calling my name.

I hate that when I travel I often fall back to my LSS Charlie and my TME rests in the hotel room. And its fabric is so thin, its not the safest, either.

Any thoughts? I travel pretty light - wallet, camera, cell phone but DO need to pack a small few snacks for the kids and MAYBE a pair of panties/leggings for my "I don't need to wee" daughter.

Thanks, Belenistas!

I use the WTMessenger a lot, but only when I don't need more than my absolute essentials..which are: water bottle, wallet, make-up bag and/or a pocket camera, but this is more or less what I bring along me without bulking the bag too much.

The WTM midi could be an option , but it will weigh you down a bit, because of the hardware..that is if you like to go light-weight. At the same cost as a WTM midi..actually a little less.. you can have a Tote me midi with a zipper put in. This size will hold what you want to bring along without being too heavy.The model is also very light to carry either as a messenger or hand-held. An outer pocket added to this bag will be a major plus!

I love my WTM Messenger and I think it would carry what you need. Bonnie has suggested a really good alternative and that is the Tote Me Midi with a zipper instead of the magnet closer. I have one (no zipper) and to my mind, it looks best when worn messenger, it also lies very flat to the body.

Welcome!

I agree with Vanessa. The Tote Me Midi does carry close to the body and is a great style when you want to carry more than the essentials. I have two of those (buttercream pebbled luxe and BEC red glossy). Also have one WTM Messenger in Nude Pebbled Luxe and love it too (when I don't need everything).