Talk To Me About The Trotteur

have you tried looking at the pochette bosphore? it comes in mono damier and azur. it has less vachetta so that one thing less to worry about. the strap is adjustable too.

I just went online to look at the Pochette Bosphore. It is also nice. Now I have two options. But there is something about the Trotteur that is adorable...... what to do?

I think the Trotteur is cute!!! I've always liked it and it reminds me of a shruken down Cabas Piano with a cross-body strap. Try calling the 866 phone number - maybe they can find it for you at one of the LV stores.

That is funny! A shrunken down Cabas Piano! You are absolutely right! I think the difference between the Bosphore and the Trotteur is that the Bosphore is more modern and the Trotteur is more classic....also the Bosphore is more sporty.

Trotteur is a good bag to have. I have one which I like to carry when I want to be hands-free. I also brought my bag overseas last time to carry the essentials with me--passport, wallet, camera. Useful bag to have!

Trotteur is a good bag to have. I have one which I like to carry when I want to be hands-free. I also brought my bag overseas last time to carry the essentials with me--passport, wallet, camera. Useful bag to have!

jostance,

Can you fit the passport with its holder (passport cover) into the Trotteur? Because I have my passport in a leather passport holder. Would it fit in?

hey cec~!!!!:cutesy::winkiss:

awesome pics as usual, girlie!!! i soooooooooooooooooo want your pink charms wallet!!!! are you actually using her now?!! (i remember from long time ago that you had it in the box still brand new~!) shoulda-coulda-woulda....now i have to go hunt for it~ lol

post your pics on 'what's in your lv' thred!!!! ;):heart: i'll come back and look at your wallet~!!! hehe

CEC.LV4eva,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! First of all.... you are adorable! And I love how you wear the bag. The patina is so perfect. How long did it take for that color to appear? Also, it is such a help to see what fits inside the Trotteur. I was thinking that I would have to buy a smaller wallet to fit inside. I have the mono pochette with snap closure. It is full size. I have already been online looking at the mono zippy coin purse. See what happens when you are stuck in the house during a snowstorm! No good can come from it. Again.... thanks so much for taking the time to post all the pics.

hehe, thanks!:shame:

The patina ummm I dunno. When I bought it in 2005(?) at the boutique, it ALREADY came with a slight patina, then I looked at the datecode and figured out that the bag itself was actually made in 2002! (I guess it's not very popular...:sad:). So I guess from its birthyear til now it's been 6 years for the patina to develop like that??? Then again, it really depends on how much you use the bag because my BH, my daily school bag, has a (bit) darker patina and I've only had it for a year or so. Good luck and hope you'll get this cutie!:P