Talk about bursting my bubble! My D(amn)H just said my new Patent bags look PLASTIC!

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Psst: I think I might have freaked him out this past week with the graduation from only buying at the outlet to buying two full price bags in one week!:shocked: But ya know what? Just for the plastic comment, I think I might have to buy another!:graucho::nuts:

This was going to be my suggestion EXACTLY! I was going to say you should buy the black patent and tell him that you needed to try one more just to be sure if they were plastic-y or not! Oh, and then one bag in another type of leather so you can assure him that you still like bags that aren't patent, too! :roflmfao: That ought to teach him!

Thinks about it, if they asked us to comment about their shiny new golf clubs, or a new fishing pole, we'd probably fall asleep listening to them go on and on:sleepy:. They just don't get it! Thats why we have this great forum for all us "Coach" sisters!

Thinks about it, if they asked us to comment about their shiny new golf clubs, or a new fishing pole, we'd probably fall asleep listening to them go on and on:sleepy:. They just don't get it! Thats why we have this great forum for all us "Coach" sisters!

I can't be the only one around who is interested in my DH's interests and listens to his expertise and learns from him...likewise him with my bags/other interests? :confused1:

I think they look plastic too. But, I think anything patent looks plastic. That doesnt make them any less beautiful, I have plenty of patent shoes lol. I dont have any patent bags, but I wouldnt hesitate buying one if I found one I liked! Who cares what he(or anyone else thinks)! Screw 'em lol!

I can't be the only one around who is interested in my DH's interests and listens to his expertise and learns from him...likewise him with my bags/other interests? :confused1:

I totally care what my SO thinks!! But, the difference is, my SO is into(ok maybe not "into" but he doesnt mind them) bags and shoes, and shopping lol! He KNOWS what hes talking about when he says "That bag is ugly" or "Those shoes are ugly" etc, etc. He has really great taste, and there isnt many things I love that he hates.

Hi Val! I hope your mom is healing up ok!

Hey girl!!
Shes doing well, waiting for her insurance to approve a MRI(i think?!) of her arm. Im here at my house for a few hours because we got in an argument lmao! I had to cool off! I guess we've been spending too much time together, some things never change!!

^No, I meant more like, I am interested in listening to him talk about the things he likes to do...like fishing and other stuff that I don't do...likewise he listens to me talk about handbags and has learned about them because I like them. but neither of us came from the point of liking those things before we met each other :smile:

That's good that your SO's interests are the same as yours :roflmfao: makes it a bit easier for some people!

Hey girl!!
Shes doing well, waiting for her insurance to approve a MRI(i think?!) of her arm. Im here at my house for a few hours because we got in an argument lmao! I had to cool off! I guess we've been spending too much time together, some things never change!!

LOL! Well at least she's going to be ok..and she can't be feeling too bad if you two are arguing :roflmfao:

Aww honey, I am sure he didnt meant it in that way you know. It is just a different type of leather he is not familiarized with. What do they know?? Your ergos are PURRRYYY!!!

^No, I meant more like, I am interested in listening to him talk about the things he likes to do...like fishing and other stuff that I don't do...likewise he listens to me talk about handbags and has learned about them because I like them. but neither of us came from the point of liking those things before we met each other :smile:

That's good that your SO's interests are the same as yours :roflmfao: makes it a bit easier for some people!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh:okay: lol! I totally misunderstood you!:rolleyes:

Aw honey just remember...... he's a BOY.... they stopped 'growing up' at age 11 (they may be taller and have a lot more body hair but they are ALL 11)..... my 41 year old man-boy says, "Just looks like a dumb purse" no matter what I've shown him.

Don't sweat it... that's why you have us...the tPF Coach Forum Gals! *WE* know how gorgeous your bags are (AND THEY ARE TDF) and *WE* don't care what dumb boys think of our bags.

(DISCLAIMER: Boys who LIKE Coach bags.... yer not a dumb 11 year old boy.)
:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I think that pretty much sums it up! :tup: