talk about a change of heart!

ashleyroe,

I am a former Coach girl. I too recently feel in love with LV :love:. I have and adore the Delightful bag and the Speedy is a classic. You should get both. However, if you can, try to get to a LV boutique to try the bags and to look inside them. The inside of an LV bag is very different from the inside of a Coach bag. Think about the inside of a trunk, that's like the inside of an LV bag. Coach has gone with a more silky bag interior and I do miss that in an LV bag. However, the more expensive LV bags have a velvety lining. Happy shopping!!!

so i went to a huge get-together a car club of mine had at this bar/restaurant. as i was standing under the awning on the way out waiting to be picked up at the door, because it was pooring out, a drunk girl stumbles by me with a speedy.

now i have never given a speedy a second look, and even kinda refused to own one (popularity i guess). but this was the first time i saw one in person, and it was love at first sight.

now i'm gagah about it and cant stop looking at pictures of it.

i wanted a delightful but now i know if i place an order i'm gonna get both. (which is ok lol).

i measured against a coach sabrina i have to get an idea of size and i think i want a 30. the 25 is too small and for twenty dollars more i can get the 30.

i love shoulder slouchy bags, which makes this speedy an out of the ordinary piece for me.

any thoughts?

Isn't it funny that when I read this the first thing that popped into my head was that it was pouring out and that girl had a Speedy! Could've been an ebene, but my thought was "that poor leather!" Not: Oh, wow, she was drunk. or Oh, wow, the Speedy bug bit! But Oh, wow, i hope she has a plastic bag for her Speedy! :lol:

Am I weird or what?!? :nuts:

BTW, I love my Speedys! Welcome to the world of the Speedy Entranced! :hugs:

yes the speedy is sooo pretty in purse. the internet doesn't do the job! but, i must admit, i dont like how it slouches when theres stuff in it. I want it to keep its shape but theres nothing I can do other than make something flat and put it on the bottom

yay for for speedy 30. what is ur height and weight? Speedy 25 looks cute for petit girls. Very dressy and stand out. imo speedy looks nicer compared to speedy b. I am never a handheld girl. After got my speedy, I never turn back and love handheld bags.