Tales of a First-time PCe'er (wordy!)

Mar 27, 2009
So I did it! I got my first handbag from a FP store. It was pretty cool, I have to say.
It started a week ago, before I knew whether or not I was getting a PCE. I stopped by the FP boutique. It was a Saturday, and it was busy, but there were lots of SAs milling around. One of them caught my eye, and I approached her and asked her if she could check to see if I was receving a PCE. She flatly stated that she couldn't look up that sort of info. Okaaaay. I tried once to state that I was aware that it is indeed possible, but I got nowhere with that. So feeling awkward, I left. I decided to never deal with that particular SA again.
I went to the outlet yesterday, with my 20% coupon in hand, and searched the Factory Store thoroughly. The only item that looked interesting was a patent jade Hailey. Too garish-ly colored for me. So I was glad that I made sure to check the outlets first before I went and used my PCE. Later on, I stopped into the FP boutique (I was so excited! I had to look, and maybe even set aside a bag). Yikes! The only SA there was that curt lady from last Saturday! I tried to look absorbed with a certain bag. Luckily she was helping some customers. I figured that there must be at least one other SA; maybe she was in the back. Sure enough, another SA emerged from the back. Yay! I made sure to catch her eye, and she was very friendly. I told her that I had a PCE, just not on me right now, and wanted to look around. She was very helpful, and even got onto the computer :weird: to look me up to see if she could pre-sale me. I told her that I wasn't on the computer list, that I had already called JAX, but amazingly I had gotten a PCE in the mail :graucho:. So I picked out a bag, and she held it for me.
A fellow TPFer had sent me their PCE; I received it today, and ZIPPED my way down to my boutique! The kind SA who held my bag for me was there. I was glad, since I wanted to complete the sale with the same SA. She wrapped it up all nice, put it in a striped bag (I never saw the FP boutique shopping bag before), even let me keep the PCE card :nuts: and came around the counter to give it to me.
I am definitely going to contact her manager to put in a good word for her!
Waiting for pics to upload to show everyone! :smile:
BTW, I am on a ban now haha until I pay off my credit card!!! ahhh! it was TOTALLY worth it haha!

Last edited:
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFs-3.jpg

congrats the lime is so pretty for spring and summer..and woo hoo for finding a cool sa seems like there is always one cool one and one snob in my store..

Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFs-4.jpg

Ok! Right when I got out of the boutique, I snapped a quick pic! More pics later, I really love this as a crossbody... Some of the Coach crossbodies look awkward to me, but this Hailey definitely looks great!