Tales of a First-time PCe'er (wordy!)

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
So I did it! I got my first handbag from a FP store. It was pretty cool, I have to say.
It started a week ago, before I knew whether or not I was getting a PCE. I stopped by the FP boutique. It was a Saturday, and it was busy, but there were lots of SAs milling around. One of them caught my eye, and I approached her and asked her if she could check to see if I was receving a PCE. She flatly stated that she couldn't look up that sort of info. Okaaaay. I tried once to state that I was aware that it is indeed possible, but I got nowhere with that. So feeling awkward, I left. I decided to never deal with that particular SA again.
I went to the outlet yesterday, with my 20% coupon in hand, and searched the Factory Store thoroughly. The only item that looked interesting was a patent jade Hailey. Too garish-ly colored for me. So I was glad that I made sure to check the outlets first before I went and used my PCE. Later on, I stopped into the FP boutique (I was so excited! I had to look, and maybe even set aside a bag). Yikes! The only SA there was that curt lady from last Saturday! I tried to look absorbed with a certain bag. Luckily she was helping some customers. I figured that there must be at least one other SA; maybe she was in the back. Sure enough, another SA emerged from the back. Yay! I made sure to catch her eye, and she was very friendly. I told her that I had a PCE, just not on me right now, and wanted to look around. She was very helpful, and even got onto the computer :weird: to look me up to see if she could pre-sale me. I told her that I wasn't on the computer list, that I had already called JAX, but amazingly I had gotten a PCE in the mail :graucho:. So I picked out a bag, and she held it for me.
A fellow TPFer had sent me their PCE; I received it today, and ZIPPED my way down to my boutique! The kind SA who held my bag for me was there. I was glad, since I wanted to complete the sale with the same SA. She wrapped it up all nice, put it in a striped bag (I never saw the FP boutique shopping bag before), even let me keep the PCE card :nuts: and came around the counter to give it to me.
I am definitely going to contact her manager to put in a good word for her!
Waiting for pics to upload to show everyone! :smile:
BTW, I am on a ban now haha until I pay off my credit card!!! ahhh! it was TOTALLY worth it haha!

Last edited:

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
ok er eis the shopping bag... i am going to take some modeling pics tomorrow! For some reason, the pic of the actual bag didn't upload... Hm...

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Happy town
congrats the lime is so pretty for spring and summer..and woo hoo for finding a cool sa seems like there is always one cool one and one snob in my store..

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama

Ok! Right when I got out of the boutique, I snapped a quick pic! More pics later, I really love this as a crossbody... Some of the Coach crossbodies look awkward to me, but this Hailey definitely looks great!

Dec 28, 2009
Midwest

Ok! Right when I got out of the boutique, I snapped a quick pic! More pics later, I really love this as a crossbody... Some of the Coach crossbodies look awkward to me, but this Hailey definitely looks great!

I LOVE this color...I was eyeing it too because it looked so pretty/springy without being too green. Congrats!