Taking a break from Balenciaga for a while....

You really sold all of your Bbags? I could understand the desire to take a creak and sell a few and not buy any news ones are awhile. But, I love my Bbags so much, I would have to keep at least one (they are sooo light and easy to carry!) But - that is just me. They are perfect for me.

The thing I don't undertand is why. I mean what happened? Or maybe we don't really know you, and this is just a normal behaviour for you (I mean love at first and then sell and forget...)

I think there's a tendency to go a little crazy at the beginning. I know I did, but I've been whittling my collection down because it really prevented me from using most of my other bags and also because I dress up more to go to work, the Balenciagas didn't really go with a lot of my other clothes, so I found myself wearing jeans to work and I don't like to do that too often. Even though I'm autonomous and no one tells me how to dress, it seemed too underdressed for my taste and also I didn't like neglecting a lot of my good clothes, which like to go on outings too. I haven't totally divested though--just brought in a little more variety in terms of what I carry.

Donna, it's not as much fun now that you're not buying up all the boobies in sight but glad to hear that you're still going to be around in the Purse Forum.
I love my two bbags and am planning on gettng an anthracite makeup clutch but I may be getting some Hermes accessories myself. Hope you find the job of your dreams in Arizona!!

The thing I don't undertand is why. I mean what happened? Or maybe we don't really know you, and this is just a normal behaviour for you (I mean love at first and then sell and forget...)

I think a huge part of it was seeing all the new posts on Achtung and getting caught up in the "ooh, I have to have that" made me think I really WANTED a lot of what I bought. I mean really, how the heck did I end up with almost 20 Boobies? I used ONE of them. Also, with Balenciaga I found myself buying bags and not using them. I dont want to COLLECT them, I want to use them and I wasnt. So I had to be realistic a decide what bags I would actually use. I LOVE Balenciaga, I truly do, but I need to step away from the overload so I can buy another ONE later and truly be in love with my bag. So I will cheat a bit now with other bags and then I will come back to balenciaga and be more sensible in my purchasing.

I am not leaving tPF! I will still be here to bug you girls!:heart:

i know what you mean Donna ... i haven't sold everything of mine but i only have 1 bbag.. and i think it's enough for now :biggrin: Getting some LV to change it up a bit...

totally understand where your comming from..

I think a huge part of it was seeing all the new posts on Achtung and getting caught up in the "ooh, I have to have that" made me think I really WANTED a lot of what I bought. I mean really, how the heck did I end up with almost 20 Boobies? I used ONE of them. Also, with Balenciaga I found myself buying bags and not using them. I dont want to COLLECT them, I want to use them and I wasnt. So I had to be realistic a decide what bags I would actually use. I LOVE Balenciaga, I truly do, but I need to step away from the overload so I can buy another ONE later and truly be in love with my bag. So I will cheat a bit now with other bags and then I will come back to balenciaga and be more sensible in my purchasing.

I am not leaving tPF! I will still be here to bug you girls!:heart:

Twenty:Push: :Push: :Push: :Push: :Push: boobies!!!!! OMG!!!!!

AAawww, I understand now. If you're still here to bug us it's ok!:heart:

It's funny, I have 4 citys and I wear them all, but I perfectly understand what you mean.

i understand donna :crybaby:
i though i had a hermes fever too few weeks ago, i bought a herbag and thought i wanted more. but when another bal tempation hits me, i'd go for the b bags again :P

i hope to see u soon girl :crybaby:

I dont want to COLLECT them, I want to use them and I wasnt. So I had to be realistic a decide what bags I would actually use. I LOVE Balenciaga, I truly do, but I need to step away from the overload so I can buy another ONE later and truly be in love with my bag. So I will cheat a bit now with other bags and then I will come back to balenciaga and be more sensible in my purchasing.

You will be missed but I completley understand what you are saying because I feel exacly the same way. I have too many and some are left unused. Now I find myself more interested in Chanel, Prada, LV (again). I think with the boring new colors, the insane prices on Ebay for the older colors, the fact that the bags all look pretty much the same, most will eventually move to other bags for a while. I feel my excitement with Bbags waning some and I feel like I am not appreciating the ones that I have. I want that excitement when I open the box. When I leave a box sitting unopened and go to dinner, then still don't open it until the next morning, I know that my interest is waning. :crybaby:
Maybe it's just a dry spell, maybe not, but I always enjoyed your posts and thank you for letting your turquoise boobie go. She will have a good home on my turquoise bag. :smile:

i thought about selling off all my LVs too once in a while
(but only bags tho...not those cute little accessories!!)

and so i could buy lots and lotsa bbags!! HAHA :smile: