Taking a break from Balenciaga for a while....

Oh Donna!

Sep 8, 2006
Well I never thought I would say this, but I really am taking a break from Balenciaga for a while. There was just too much Bbag overload the past few months and I bought, bought, bought, sold, bought some more, sold a bit. Boobies, boobies, boobies and more Boobies! (its a good thing they didnt make something that looked like a penis, huh?)

I have to step back for a while........and....

I just sold my Cafe City on ebay earlier today and I just listed my last bag, the ONLY one I had left (I was saving the best 2 bags for last).

I have been buying LV accessories (Pomme) and a Chanel Baby Khaki Cabas and a Hermes Dogon Wallet amongst other things. (The Chanel and Hermes will be here tomorrow!). And I have my LV Lockit bag , which I love. And I am toying with the idea of buying a Hermes bag tomorrow.

Anyone else feeling this way? or is it just me? Oh I havent given up on my Bbags, I just need to step away from them for a while so I can come back and buy more and really appreciate and love them again.

Oh I am VERY anxious to see the anthracite in person, would love to get a City in Anthracite!:heart:

Aw, but you are such a great bbag collector Donna! I actually went a little Chloe there for a bit... but I missed the lucious leather and *lovely lightweight* of Bbags. Right now, they just "fit" me... but I understand needing a little change for awhile. I hope you'll still hang out with us here in the bbag forum, though!

Well I never thought I would say this, but I really am taking a break from Balenciaga for a while. There was just too much Bbag overload the past few months and I bought, bought, bought, sold, bought some more, sold a bit. Boobies, boobies, boobies and more Boobies! (its a good thing they didnt make something that looked like a penis, huh?)

I have to step back for a while........and....

I just sold my Cafe City on ebay earlier today and I just listed my last bag, the ONLY one I had left (I was saving the best 2 bags for last).

I have been buying LV accessories (Pomme) and a Chanel Baby Khaki Cabas and a Hermes Dogon Wallet amongst other things. (The Chanel and Hermes will be here tomorrow!). And I have my LV Lockit bag , which I love. And I am toying with the idea of buying a Hermes bag tomorrow.

Anyone else feeling this way? or is it just me? Oh I havent given up on my Bbags, I just need to step away from them for a while so I can come back and buy more and really appreciate and love them again.

Oh I am VERY anxious to see the anthracite in person, would love to get a City in Anthracite!:heart:

Well, you know what they say..."Absence makes the heart grow fonder...", right?! :yes:

I always have an ongoing love (and collection) of LV...I just got the new pomme envelope yesterday, in fact. Have fun exploring!!! ;)

Ohhhhh Donna :wtf: I'm sorry to hear that :crybaby: ... but I absolutely can understand your reasons :yes: !! I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see you back on here ;) I'll MISS YOU :tender: :winkiss: ! Take care sweety :love:

You didn't even keep one of your Balenciaga's??????:wtf:

Nope, not one, unless the one I listed on ebay doesnt sell, I will keep it. And my 2 boobies and my grenat toilet case.

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE Bbags, I just got into overload.

And you guys arent get rid of me that easy, I will be here at least 10 times a day...ha.

Ohhhhh Donna :wtf: I'm sorry to hear that :crybaby: ... but I absolutely can understand your reasons :yes: !! I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see you back on here ;) I'll MISS YOU :tender: :winkiss: ! Take care sweety :love:

NO! NO! NO! I'm not leaving tPF! Just taking a break from my bags for a while. I will still be here like normal.:heart:

I know what you mean Donna!!!
Because I can't really buy lots of bbags in a small time frame ( it's hard being a student!) I don't really feel that I need to take a break from buying, but I do like to use my non bal bags quite often!!!!! Recently I have been obsessed with small LV items and Hermes enamel bracelets!!!
I think that a little bit of variety in everything is the best way to go:smile: