Taking 2 bags to uni?

i either use my speedy 30 or vivienne westwood jasmine and then i have a canvas bag inside for when i need to go to the library or have shopping and things to carry home from uni.
i have an hours commute to uni so i need to bring everything i could ever possibley need with me.

Me too :sad: I don't live far but it's about a 30 min walk so we're in the same boat.

Me too :sad: I don't live far but it's about a 30 min walk so we're in the same boat.
you would be amazed at what i can fit in my speedy though, i can get 2 or 3 books inside as well as my other junk. the only time i hate having 2 bags is when iv been up since 6 and have to get the late train home (6.30) because its so busy and i have to stand and my arms feel like they will drop off with the weight of my speedy.

I don't think it looks odd to carry two bags. I do sometimes. But I notice most girls have a book bag and a hangbag...It also depends on how many books you need to carry..I have one class that is an hour apart from the other one so have time to go to the car and change my books.

I don't think it looks odd to carry two bags. I do sometimes. But I notice most girls have a book bag and a hangbag...It also depends on how many books you need to carry..I have one class that is an hour apart from the other one so have time to go to the car and change my books.

Yeah, sometimes my day is split up and I can go home but cos I don't have a car I usually just take what I need for the day.

Omg! I was wondering the same thing!
But I only need to carry around a binder (with some paper and my notebook) no books.. cause all my classes are computer-related so.. everything I need is online.. xD
But the random days that I do need to carry a book.. I'm not sure if it'll look to awkward carrying a tote bag with my binder/book and then my speedy. @_@

Depending on how heavy your school bag is, you might be able to get away with also carrying a hand bag. During my college years, I carried either a backpack or messenger bag, depending on which books were needed for the day. I rarely carried a hand bag with me as aside from my text books and binders, the only other items that I'd carry were a small wallet, keys, and small cosmetic case. Also, I preferred having no more than 2 - 3 classes in a row so that during my scheduled break (usually 60 - 90 mintues) I had time go to my car to change books and grab something quick to eat before the next round of classes started. Unfortunately for me, there were some professors that insisted that we bring along our text books each day of class, with some classes needing 2 - 3 books for the day :sad:

i carry a bookbag & my purse but right now i'm at community college & i only have one class a day. i have no clue what i'm going to do when i go to a uni b/c it's too far to walk from class to class & i think it will be awkward trying to carry a bookbag & a speedy while trying to ride a bike.