Take a vacation alone?

would you take a vacation to another country alone?

• YES!

• No, why would I want to do that?

• Dunno, maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm only 16 & have been wanting to go somewhere alone for quite awhile now. I definately want to go to Paris alone! (hopefully in the next few years)

Cuz there's so many specific things I want to do, and places I want to go to/eat at that I know I have to do it alone to have the best time.

Japan, yes! I have traveled alone out of the country. Take my advice however, don't drink too much alcohol and play "truth or dare" in a language you do not understand. :graucho:

Korea, I traveled to korea and even thought English at a local school...Love korean food, love the people. Awesome experience. the korean bath houses was a special treat for me.

i prefer it. and i do it all the time.. not to diff countries cuz that's expensive.. but i go to vegas, san diego, berkeley, all the time for vacations by myself, and i've gone to lots of hotspots all across the east coast all by my lonesome. hehe.

iMO it's more fun, i can go at my own pace and timeline, and where i want to go and when i want to go. the only thing about going by myself is clubbing.. clubbing by myself is odd. haha.

I Have Family In Europe ~ So, I Have Traveled Out Of The US Myself, Quite A Bit.

I Have Traveled A Lot Places For Business (Out Of The Country) & I Always Try To Stay & Visit.

As For The The US.....Of Course, I Have Been All Over Myself.

I Think If You Can Do It......It's Amazing.

Hi, I go to America every year for a holiday by my self. This year went to Vegas and Florida Naples. Already booked for next year to Florida St. Petes and Naples. I love the fact I can do what I want when I want, laying on the beach, shopping the only thing I get a bit nervous of is going into high class rest., I fell like I stand out like a sore thumb so have not got up the nerve to do this yet Also would not go to a club by myself. One I do not think its that safe plus get very self con., being in a club by myself. but beside that their is a feeling of freedom when you go on holiday by yourself.

yeh of course....no one asks you where your going and why, no arguments, you are your own boss and if you re like me, you are your own bestfriend. who needs other people when you have your stylish expensive designer bag that makes people want to be your friend? ;)