Ta dah!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So here she is girls , as promised, one large Midnight Camo Cara backpack bag. Arrived this morning, delivered by a delightful U.P.S. delivery man at about 9.45 a.m.! She is everything I wanted her to be, big, blue and just a little bit 'blingy'!

Attached Files:

2. Very pretty! I love the color. More pics are welcome 😉

3. Well done binny, enjoy her in good health!

4. Oooh that's lovely... definitely lots more pics required please!

5. Glad you found her.
    Congrats & enjoy. :smile:

6. Thanks for your really kind comments girls, I will post more pictures as soon as I can. The first one was just a little taster! :graucho:

7. I really like the zip pocket on the front; very handy. Shame the other Caras don't have them...

8. Nice find Binny. You didn't hang around! Pleased you found the one you wanted.

9. #9 Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Sorry girls I'm trying to upload some more photos of Cara, without success. I'll keep trying I promise!

10. So, trying to add some more photos. This time from phone and not iPad!

Attached Files:

11. Gorgeous!

12. Here's another!

Attached Files:

13. And another!

Attached Files:

14. Congratulations Binny, carry it in the best of health :smile:

15. I'm trying to upload a photo of the interior but it's not having any of it! Anyway there's a few to be going on with!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice