Ta dah!

Thanks Mo, thanks Elendil, and to everyone for your kind comments. She really is a lovely thing and the quality, as always is just outstanding. The leather feels really sturdy and strong and although I will treat her well, I don't think I will have to baby her too much after a serious dose of Collonil! The camo pattern is really subtle, I know there have been issues with the depth and intensity of some of the Midnight camo pieces, mine is subtle but you can certainly see it. I love the versatility of it and that you can wear it so many ways. All in all, I'm thrilled and now I'm off to nail myself to the sofa!

Can I just add, she was bought from the Shepton Mallet Factory shop and the S.A. couldn't have been more helpful. It was a pleasure to shop there, he answered all of my questions and was so helpful and polite. 10/10 all round!

Wow! This is a very very nice color for a cara! haven't seen it before!

Could you please add some modelling pics? Am really curious about how it looks when wearing it :smile: I have big problems deciding between a regular or large cara (I know the large ones are discontiuned).

Hi ladies, thanks again for your lovely comments. I will post a modelling shot as soon as I can, I haven't got a full length mirror in the house so it'll be a photo of the bag, my body minus head and legs but for your info, I'm 5' 5" and a size 10 ! I will endeavour to get as much body/legs in as possible! I'll have a go later on! Just adding to what Taimi has said, I haven't come across this kind of leather before, Skater has described it in an earlier post. It is amazingly soft and pliable and if I didn't know how durable it was I would be quite worried as I don't intend to 'baby' this bag too much, that's not the reason I bought it, if or were ostrich then yes, that's a whole different story. But everyone's advice was really positive on the goat leather, I'm thrilled with its look and feel, soft yet really durable.

Last edited:
I'm really pleased with the size of the bag. When I first got it out of the box, I had a moment of OMG it's huge but I'm getting used to her now and really feel it's a really practical size. Incidentally, I've got the straps attached to the two D rings at the top of the bag which I assume will be the shoulder strap adaption. I found the bag sort of sagged back, away from my back with the straps attached to the centre ring, if any of that makes any sense, I found its just a 'neater' fit.