T.A.T.U. Waste Management Album Cover

I remember when they participated in Eurovision a few years back (they literally dissed the show and acted like total prima donnas even though they ended up performing and very terribly might I add). They received second place in that contest (primarily due to their popularity) even though their performance sucked on that night. A lot of people complained about their sucky attitude too. The problem as I see it is that these two girls are huge stars in their native Russia and have had some moderate success worldwide so it's totally gone to their heads! They aren't completely talentless but I think that they are somewhat overrated!

I've always love t.A.T.u
They're so catchy and while not the best singers they can actually sing live, which is more then can be said for a lot of other singers now-a-days

They never claimed to be lesbians... they always said that they loved each other and they still say that... and they are very into gay rights.... they even protested against the cancelling to Moscows Gay Pride event

Either way.... there a cover version of All The Things She Said by two Japanese girls who are really lesbians... called Juemilia.... their cover is really good