Swinger bag (new version)

Weird question but does everyone only use one strap or the other? I always do but I see a lot of Swinger mod shots with both straps on:lol::confused1::hrmm:

I have only carried it once so far and did it w/ only the short strap. I think if I were to carry it xbody perhaps I would leave the short strap on since it "tucks" nicely under the bag? But who knows what will actually happen when I wear it LOL. Probably will be more based on outfit of the day and what the plan for the day is then decide...but I personally don't wear my 2 strap bags with both straps on when the plan is to wear it the short way only and just leave the long one hanging (think Alma BB). Just something I've noticed about myself :smile:

Reactions: americandreaming
I have only carried it once so far and did it w/ only the short strap. I think if I were to carry it xbody perhaps I would leave the short strap on since it "tucks" nicely under the bag? But who knows what will actually happen when I wear it LOL. Probably will be more based on outfit of the day and what the plan for the day is then decide...but I personally don't wear my 2 strap bags with both straps on when the plan is to wear it the short way only and just leave the long one hanging (think Alma BB). Just something I've noticed about myself :smile:
if im using the short strap, i remove the longer strap. but if i use it crossbody, i leave the short strap on as i find it looks cute :smile:
Thanks ladies! I've carried mine to work with just the xbody strap today. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the bag after some time using it. I think I'll do a little review of it later. X