Swinger bag (new version)

I don’t have this bag, but a few others in the glovetanned leather, and it’s AMAZING leather. Thick yet soft to the touch, durable. Can be prone to scratches so I’m just careful with my nails/keys, etc, but it’s still tougher than some other smooth leathers where every little knick shows. Also, can absorb oils and I don’t let wetness, like raindrops, absorb into the leather because it could leave spots. But some protectant would lessen that risk and make any color transfer easy to clean. Both my bags are virtually spotless after a couple years and I don’t baby them! One of my bags is the chalk color and it hasn’t had any issues with color transfer at all.

All that said, I haven’t actually seen the swinger irl so don’t know for certain it’s the same glovetanned leather. The vegetable-tanned version might react a bit different too.

thank you so much for this! Will definitely get this. Now, all I have to do is find one.

Reactions: americandreaming
I was in the middle of putting my new bag away so took these comparison photos for you @elvisfan4life and whoever may need them.

In terms of capacity, I’d say pretty much the same except I do think my Swinger (being nylon and all) might have more wiggle rooms.

View attachment 5097442View attachment 5097443

Awesome I think you might have just persuaded me dinky Is too small for me as it’s so rigid this looks much better enjoy your new beauties

Yes please that would be lovely thank you

As you know @VSUVUS has kindly provided comps but I'll post mine anyway since I took them! Haha.

My Swinger (leather, black) definitely fits more than my Dinky. I like the different compartments and design of my Dinky but the Swinger fits much more and comes with the two straps. You can see it has a much wider base and it's an open space inside so it's not hampered by the bulk of the kisslock compartment or the extra wall.

I would have preferred it to have a slip or zip pocket inside but it's not a big deal since I now have SLGs for everything I carry.

I haven't tried fitting 'too much' into the Swinger so I'm not sure how much 'give' it has but it's definitely bigger and fits more than the Dinky to begin with! Let me know if you want some 'what fits' comp shots.

1622482180803.png

1622482247545.png

1622482290420.png