Swift Constance

Shiva, your Constance is beautiful!!!! I too was just offered a Constance. I had the choice between Epsom and Swift PHW. I truly didn't know what I would like more, but I tried on swift and immediately fell in love with the leather!! Everyone's preference is different, and I know sometimes it's hard to be too "choosy" when presented with some of these gorgeous bags, but at over 11k with tax, I feel like you should be in love!! I hope it continues to grow on you! I have been using mine all week with a 6 and 3 year old in tow, and I have not one scratch, fingerprint, dent, etc. The leather is amazing! People have stopped me left and right with compliments. I've been quite surprised actually! Please keep us posted. Here is a pic of mine. I dress casually most of the time, but did bring out last night to a dinner with me. Xxoo!

IMG_1473055554.310752.jpg

We are twinsies!!! Stunning!! It was a good week for some Constance offers!!! Congrats!! Loving mine too!!

Congrats to you too!!! Love your picture! Yay twinsies!

Haha funny you mentioned kids. I was going to wait a few years because I have a toddler and a 6 yr old. But I'm happy to realize this actually works really well for my current lifestyle!

I came to see my SA today to place a SO. He surprised me with a C18 swift blue saphir with gold hardware. I plan to have only one Constance bag in my collection. I am 5'3, my wardrobe is mostly neutral color, don't wear a lot of jewelry. Do you guys think the color/leather/hardware is versatile enough to be the one and only? Or should I wait for a black one? Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!!!!

I came to see my SA today to place a SO. He surprised me with a C18 swift blue saphir with gold hardware. I plan to have only one Constance bag in my collection. I am 5'3, my wardrobe is mostly neutral color, don't wear a lot of jewelry. Do you guys think the color/leather/hardware is versatile enough to be the one and only? Or should I wait for a black one? Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!!!!
I'm like u...but just slightly shorter 5'2"...we r very much alike...blue nuit is very dark blue in certain light look almost black...I would grab it in a heart beat
the gold buckle makes it more unique and stands out
have u gone in to look at?

I'm like u...but just slightly shorter 5'2"...we r very much alike...blue nuit is very dark blue in certain light look almost black...I would grab it in a heart beat
the gold buckle makes it more unique and stands out
have u gone in to look at?

Thanks so much for your reply. I saw the bag yesterday but I planned to get a K28 before getting a Constance. So I did not give much thoughts until I got home from the store:smile:. It is growing on me. Luckily, I have until Monday to decide. Blue sapphire is more blue than blue nuit.