Swift Constance

Shiva2009

Apr 30, 2015
Hi,
My SA called me today and offered me a 24 Constance in bule nuit swift GHW, However I have been waiting for same combo or equal in epsom! what should I do? I do not owe any swift bag , I have a black sellier epsom. I am not a fan of epsom leather but I think epsom in Contsance look nicer? any input ? I have been waiting about 5 months already?

Hi,
My SA called me today and offered me a 24 Constance in bule nuit swift GHW, However I have been waiting for same combo or equal in epsom! what should I do? I do not owe any swift bag , I have a black sellier epsom. I am not a fan of epsom leather but I think epsom in Contsance look nicer? any input ? I have been waiting about 5 months already?

I absolutely think Swift constance look better (second to box). I like the Epsom constance because they're so easy to handle, however the shine and buttery swift makes them look so much more elegant. If possible, I feel you should go to the store and check the bag out in real life. If it doesn't make your heart sing do not buy it. Even though you have been waiting for a while already, it is much better to wait for what you actually want as you will wear it more often and you will cherish it. Otherwise it will just feel like you are settling for something you don't truly want.

But if it were me, I would jump at that color combo and leather hehe. Good luck deciding! Let us know what you end up doing!

I absolutely think Swift constance look better (second to box). I like the Epsom constance because they're so easy to handle, however the shine and buttery swift makes them look so much more elegant. If possible, I feel you should go to the store and check the bag out in real life. If it doesn't make your heart sing do not buy it. Even though you have been waiting for a while already, it is much better to wait for what you actually want as you will wear it more often and you will cherish it. Otherwise it will just feel like you are settling for something you don't truly want.

But if it were me, I would jump at that color combo and leather hehe. Good luck deciding! Let us know what you end up doing!
thank you! i am going to see it after work, I will let you know.....

I spoke to my SA regarding Swift versus Epsom and she stated that Epsom is easier to take care of but gives the constance a more casual look whereas swift makes the constance look more elegant. So, I think it depends on the purpose u will be using it for. I think that is really true and depends on your lifestyle. Hope it helps somewhat! Whatever u decide, please share with us on TPF ;)

I have a swift bag and it is sturdier than I thought it would be, so I think it should be ok. That said, I love the constance in epsom. I am not an epsom person in any other bag, but because of the construction and size of the constance, I think it works. Like on constance wallets and SLGs, which wear very well IMO, while in bigger bags it seems to get bulgy or misshapen sometimes. Whether the epsom looks dressy enough depends on the color combo I think -- I saw one in crae (or similar) and it looked dressy enough to me.

Reactions: Purse snob
I just bought a C24 in black swift and love it. Swift is my most favorite leather for showing color and for its durability. Blue nuit sounds beautiful and I do agree swift is very elegant. Definitely take a look and decide from there.

I spoke to my SA regarding Swift versus Epsom and she stated that Epsom is easier to take care of but gives the constance a more casual look whereas swift makes the constance look more elegant. So, I think it depends on the purpose u will be using it for. I think that is really true and depends on your lifestyle. Hope it helps somewhat! Whatever u decide, please share with us on TPF ;)

Agree on these points.

I turned down a constance in swift a few months ago, I love swift but don't think it will aged well in a constance bag, the constant opening and closing the flap will caused wrinkles on the flap. I've noticed creases on my swift kelly. I think epsom leather works really well in structure bags. Blue nuit with ghw sound amazing, good luck deciding.

I turned down a constance in swift a few months ago, I love swift but don't think it will aged well in a constance bag, the constant opening and closing the flap will caused wrinkles on the flap. I've noticed creases on my swift kelly. I think epsom leather works really well in structure bags. Blue nuit with ghw sound amazing, good luck deciding.
thank you for your insight, I'm enjoying reading all the responses.