Sweets, Toffees And Candies !!!

I am addicted to fruit flavored mentos. As far as chocolate, I love Lindt extra dark chocolate truffles in the black wrapper. That creme brulee Lindt sounds delicious. I would love to try that!

my fav chocolates would have to be pineapple lumps and carburys dairy milk - today i've already had 12 pecies of chocolate!!! how sick is that??? we've had lots of academic visitors through today and the chocolate just appears in the staff room! hehehehe!!!!

I get left out in this thread... my food allergies restrict so much candy and sweets it makes me want to cry! But there are some good dark chocolates that I can eat, and I can eat Reces Pieces, yay!

Care said:
Lindt chcolate bar in creme brulee flavor... it's to DIE FOR.. and only can be found in Paris.. so sad....if anyone see it on any website, please TELL ME!!!

other than that, I love to much, and right my fav is Chex Mix in honey nut flavor... very very yummy!

Have you looked for them at Lindt shops? I am pretty sure that I have seen them there.. but I don't think there is one in the bay area. Maybe you can try calling the one in Boston or NY?

cadbury mini eggs!! the ones with the sugar shell and chocolate inside...i hate easter. i go through like 3 whole bags! :smile:

otherwise there's this organic brand of dark chocolate called dagoba that makes a chocolate bar with peppers and ginger in it...so spicy chocolate and OOOHsogood!! choxie at target makes a similar one. :smile: and toblerone. when i went to switzerland in high school, my host family bought me a whole bag of swiss chocolates as a welcome present. tried that one and was SO hooked. couldn't find them in the states for years and then they just appeared...good for my tummy, not so much for my waistline. :smile: i got hubby hooked too. :smile:

I love kit kat!!! And I also love to munch on anything with nougat :biggrin: I also love toblerone and mars and Kinder Bueno and Bounty :biggrin: Goood god i like candy, but not as much as chips :biggrin:!

Oh man.......This is my kind of thread. *drool*

Well, I'll pretty much eat anything chocolate - bounty (I love the ones with dark chocolate), galaxy, snickers, peanut m&m's, maltesers.........

Sorry - have to leave before the drool short-circuits my keyboard. ;)

ilzabet said:
cadbury mini eggs!! the ones with the sugar shell and chocolate inside...i hate easter. i go through like 3 whole bags! :smile:

I totally forgot....it's MINI EGGS time!!!! I seriously need to step out of the office and go to CVS to get some....yum!

Care - I got really, really addicted to Godiva's Creme Brulee chocolates, so you should go try a piece....might do the trick for the Lindt's that you can't get here.

I really, really, love "Sunny Bears" from Whole Foods.

I'm not so much of a cjocolate person, you see you have your chocolate people and your skittles/lifesave types. I'm more of a skittles type! I lve these things call Red Twists, ther come in a blue and white bag, oh they are so good, better than licorice to me!