Swatches for F/W 2010 - official Balenciaga swatches on page 41, post 615

Thank you , Susan Lee! I decided last week to forgo the Canard... and am very glad to have done so, as I'm so happy to see that BLeu Roi looks gorgeous in colour, and from what I hear on the Jaune vs Moutarde thread, it sounds like the leathers are gorgeous this coming season, too. I just got a black Town and the leather is super distressed and chewy, so if the new leathers are anything like this last one, it sounds like this winter is going to be a winner for lots of newer Bal fans like myself, who missed on the earlier colours in the spectacular leathers.

Wauw, what a nice way to wake up and find the new swatches on my favourite forum :biggrin:

Thanks so much for sharing ! :smooch:

These colours are -like some already mentioned- a bit too dark for me, although you can never be to sure until you see them live ofcourse :P

Hoping that a new purple (probably the lavender everybody is talking about?) will come out in the FW season a bit later, this gives me some time to save up OR still search for some brighter SS 2010 colours :graucho: