Swarovski Crystal Jewelry - Yay or Nay???

Swarovski Crystal Jewelry - Yay or Nay?

• YAY!

• Nay!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Um...not that I take offense or anything... :crybaby: :P I make some of my jewelry using Swarovski jewelry and try real hard not to be "tacky" lol

I do like jewelry made by Swarovski...but Swarovski crystals as a component of jewelry can be super stunning and classy. :smile:

Sorry! I totally wasn't saying that handmade jewelry with Swarovski crystals was tacky...I was just trying to figure out different ppl's opinions out there on jewelry made by Swarovski... :yes: ;)

I think your pieces are gorgeous actually! :love:

hee hee I know sweetie! I was just being snarky! Smack my hand!!!

I've been in a couple Swarovski stores and there are several necklaces that I want from the 'actual' Swarovski. lol Their sparkle is like none other. =D

I love Swarovski Crystal jewelry, a big yay from me :yahoo: ! I have a pink flower pendant by Swarovski and it's so cute, it's very girly. Additionally, LV uses Swarovski crystals for their Inclusion line so it's a double yay from me!

After reading this post, I have a sudden urge to wear it now :amuse:

My girlfriend loves them. I bought her the double heart pendant and heart bracelet and she loved them! I just signed up for a membership and bought one of the annual edition pieces. :yes: Their craftsmanship is wonderful if you ever see the process to make their jewelry and crystal pieces.

its a def YAY buttt my fav piece of swaroski? i have a crystal star hanging on my rear view mirror and its sooooooooooo pretty! expecially when the sun hits ;) he he

and oif course the back of my phone is completly encrusted with crystals!!! its SOOO crazy shiny!

not a fan. while their designs have improved over the past few years, i've yet to see any pieces that make me want to buy any of it. i think it's just that none of them are my style, i agree that it's pretty well made for that price.

I once bought a Swarovski pendant for my sis. But when she brought it back to upgrade it to a bigger piece, they told her its chipped (after they carefully examined it under a magnifying glass)! And she hasnt even worn it. After that incident, I kinda stopped buying stuffs from them.