Surprise hg Kelly - just in time for my wedding and b-day (and Christmas!)

She's gorgeous! Enjoy all the blessed occasions coming up for you... congratulations on all levels!

Beautiful Kelly! Congrats

Congrats on getting your HG and your upcoming wedding!!

Gorgeous kelly, congrats on the wedding happy birthday merry christmas woo hoo!!!

Thank you everyone, I'm so happy to be able to share my joy with you[emoji4] Merry Christmas!

Beautiful, congrats!!! Happy Holidays, Happy Birthday, and wishing you and your husband to be many years of marital bliss!!!!!! [emoji4][emoji512][emoji512]

Sent from my KFMEWI using PurseForum mobile app

What delight to see and read. Thank you for all the pictures--loved viewing collection. Congratulations on your perfect noir girl and even more for your upcoming wedding. You are one lucky girl right now--enjoy!

I love the container in which you are keeping your scarves. I still keep mine in their boxes - so I forget what I have and generally end up going through the whole stack when I want a particular one. Your clear case makes so much sense. May I ask what it is or where you got it??? Something like that would eliminate all my woes...

Beautiful, congrats!!! Happy Holidays, Happy Birthday, and wishing you and your husband to be many years of marital bliss!!!!!! [emoji4][emoji512][emoji512]

Sent from my KFMEWI using PurseForum mobile app

What delight to see and read. Thank you for all the pictures--loved viewing collection. Congratulations on your perfect noir girl and even more for your upcoming wedding. You are one lucky girl right now--enjoy!

I love the container in which you are keeping your scarves. I still keep mine in their boxes - so I forget what I have and generally end up going through the whole stack when I want a particular one. Your clear case makes so much sense. May I ask what it is or where you got it??? Something like that would eliminate all my woes...

Thank you very much everyone![emoji4] I'm happy to share with you.

The see-through-boxes is made of acrylic/plastic. You can find them everywhere on the Internet or eBay in every price range. Just search for acrylic boxes/organizer and so on[emoji4]