Surprise hg Kelly - just in time for my wedding and b-day (and Christmas!)

That is a truly classic beauty! Congratulations big time on your birthday and upcoming wedding too!

Congrats on the beautiful bag and the upcoming wedding! And happy birthday too.

A beautiful classic! Congrats!! And I just love this arrangement :heart: H pieces are the best kind of home decor!

Beautiful black K28, love the size and hw [emoji173]️ Enjoy this classic bag and congrats on upcoming wedding, Xmas and b-day!!!

Wow...I like your collection and Kelly bag. Very classic :smile:

Wow, December is definitely your month :lol:
Many congrats on the bag, your upcoming wedding and Birthday and merry Christmas! I hope I didn't forget anything :P
Enjoy your gorgeous Kelly!

Thank you so much everyone for sharing my joy! It's so wonderful to log on to tpf and read your lovely comments[emoji4] I wish you a merry Christmas/very happy holidays! All the best!/ThP

Congrats on such a beauty - it looks just perfect on you. Happy Birthday, Congrats on your wedding, too! (And I love your table!!)

WOW now that's what I'd call a dream pressie! MANY CONGRATULATIONS DEAR! The size is PERFECT on you! Thank you for the mod pic!!!!

What a beauty! Enjoy her! :heart:

A huge congrats. Gorgeous and perfect pick. I absolutely love the pink twilly on Kelly really gives a completely different look to the bag! I absolutely love it. Happy Birthday!

Gorgeous and many congrats!!! Twilly adds to the bag, pretty colors and pattern. [emoji7][emoji173]️

Fantastic! Congrats! What an awesome surprise!

That is a classic timeless piece!! Congratulations. Happy Birthday and Anniversary....

A girl after my own heart - love the black on black on black :smile:
Congrats on your new bag, birthday and wedding!

Congrats!! So happy and excited for you too!!

Perfection, congratulations! Happy Birthday and congratulations on your upcoming wedding as well :flowers:

congrats! She is stunning ::love eyes::

Congratulations!!

Now that is a dream bag! [emoji7]Congratulations and thank you for sharing your joy!!![emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Beautiful!!!
Classic kelly. You will love her forever!
Best wishes and happy birthday (and merry Christmas!)

What a wonderful triple celebrations surprise !! Congrats she is gorgeous and classy. :heart:

It looks perfect on you!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Thank you so much everyone for sharing my joy! It's so wonderful to log on to tpf and read your lovely comments[emoji4] I wish you all a merry Christmas/very happy holidays! All the best!/ThP

congrats! Lovely bag but couldnt help noticing your wall paper and coffee table they are really vibrant and nice!!

She is a beauty and lends herself to your collection perfectly. Wear her in good health and enjoy her for many years to come. A real gem. I too fell in love with your wallpaper and table - - you have a special touch for great design. Engoy!

Thank you very much![emoji4] I'm so happy to share my joy with you. I'm glad you like the designs, my husband-to-be runs a company for indoor rebuilding and design so we love to go a little wild and try special designs at home[emoji1]

So much to be thankful for my dear!!! Happy happy joy joy CONGRATS!
Totally the perfect Kelly in the perfect size and color! we are twins and I wear my Kelly TOOOOOO DEEEEEAAAAATH!!!!! love her so!

Oh, another twin[emoji4][emoji4] Lovely! Thank you very much for your sweet comments, wish you the best.

Oh.my.god. Both bags are to die for [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] you are such a lucky girl!!

Thank you[emoji4] Yes, I'll probably should consider myself so[emoji6]

Congratulations!!!! On your hg K, fabulous collection, birthday and wedding!! So happy for you!

Thank you very much, you're to kind! All the best!

Huge congratulations! She's a beauty! I've been waiting for this exact bag in 1 year and it has not shown up yet :sad:

Thank you! I know about the wait, all I can say is that it was worth it and I really hope your bag show up very soon! Wish you the best!

PERFECTION. Perfect to celebrate all your big days this day plus xmas!!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thank you![emoji4]Indeed[emoji5][emoji6]

Congratulations on your beautiful Kelly, Love all your pieces and that's a fabulous display

Thank you very much!