Surgery buddies 2022

I'm going over on 20 June for double eyelid and ptosis (probably epicanthoplasty too) and have booked for a number of consultations. Anyone who're keen to go for consultations together PM me!
I am currently in Seoul from Los Angeles. I will be here until the end of July. I might be older than you. I a
Here for double jaw surgery. I want to do some work on my eyes. My jaw surgeon recommended the procedure but never recommended a surgeon to do it.

Hello!

I will come to SK to consult with ARC, Braun, ID ,maybe 345 and 1%, I want to do zygoma reduction/Cheekbone Reduction, Vline. -Facial Contouring. Is anyone having consulting or surgery in August too and want to stay connected? Does someone have review or experience with those clinics or other clinics and suggestions towards those procedures?
My arrival date will be probably the 14th of August! Lets stay connected through Kakaotalk. My ID- Bebe_kao
If there are any groups, I would be happy if you invite me!

Xoxo

Ps: I will do reviews about the clinics and my experience!

Hello!

I will come to SK to consult with ARC, Braun, ID ,maybe 345 and 1%, I want to do zygoma reduction/Cheekbone Reduction, Vline. -Facial Contouring. Is anyone having consulting or surgery in August too and want to stay connected? Does someone have review or experience with those clinics or other clinics and suggestions towards those procedures?
My arrival date will be probably the 14th of August! Lets stay connected through Kakaotalk. My ID- Bebe_kao
If there are any groups, I would be happy if you invite me!

Xoxo

Ps: I will do reviews about the clinics and my experience!

i did fat grafting at ATOP clinic. im not happy with the result,my under eyes right and left uneven. and there is no significant change in my face. I will do a second top up, because I have already paid for 2x fat grafting.i did PRP
Hi, im from Indonesia and would like to ask some questions for you regarding the surgery. do you have any line id? tried to search your id in kakao but couldn't find it.